A Give and Take Love

Your eyes stirred open when you felt the bed behind you move. Bucky's lips gently pressed against yours. 

"I have to talk to Steve," he whispered. You reached your hand out wrapping them around his neck. 

"Now?" you quietly whined. "What time is is?" You asked brushing his hair back. 

"Its early, doll," he replied kissing you again. "I'll be back soon. You both sleep." 

You reluctantly let your hands fall letting him up

You reluctantly let your hands fall letting him up. "Fine," your frowned watching him walk away. As the door closed you turned toward Loki who slept peacefully next to you. 

"You awake?" you asked wrapping your arm around him. 

"Always," he replied bringing you in closer to him. "Last night was a different experience," he murmured with his eyes still closed. 

"Yeah, " you replied. "We've done a lot of things together but last night felt... different." 

"This past week has been different," Loki added finally opening his eyes. 

"You're thinking about that woman aren't you?" you asked looking up at him.  He brushed his thumb across your lips. 

"There's no one but you, you know that," he answered

"But there's something about her isn't there?" you replied, knowing the feeling all to well. "She feels...familiar." 

He nodded his head. "How do you know me better than anyone else?" He asked leaning forward to kiss you.

"Don't forget who I am?" you teased at him. He pulled you in closer. 

"My apologies Mistress, may I kiss you?" he asked cradling you. His lips brushing against yours. 

"Of course," you replied as his lips gently touched yours. Your hands wrapped around his neck as his tongue played with yours. He sighed deeply as he brought you closer his mouth pressing harder against yours. 

Your heart thudded in your chest as his large hands gripped your face. Your hands dug into him with need. Finally, you pulled away. Your eyes caught in his emerald stare. You traced your finger across his jaw.