Dangerous

The sun was setting as you finished getting dressed. Your lips trembled as you took in a shaky breath.  Lacing up your corset, realizing you were dressing for him.

Those haunting blue eyes has kept you up all night

Those haunting blue eyes has kept you up all night. You silently berated yourself for  breaking your owns rules yesterday. Goosebumps prickled your body remembering the way he smelled and how he felt and now you craved more of him. You hadn't wanted anyone this bad in along time.

This man, this soldier, triggered your desire to submit. To bow down on scraped knees waiting and wanting, which filled you with fear and fascination.

He's dangerous.

You checked yourself in the mirror again and tried to ignore the pit of anticipation growing in your stomach. Taking a deep breath letting his name roll off your tongue, "Bucky."

Finally satisfied, you walked toward the elevator. Getting in and steadying yourself as it descended. When it  opened up you were immediately greeted by Nico, your personal head of security.

"Good evening, Mistress," he smiled.

So respectful.

"Good evening," you replied.

"I have what you asked for," he said handing you a manila folder. "It's not entirely complete. But I got as much information as I could."

"Thank you," you replied with a wink. Taking the folder with you as you walked into your office.

You sat down in the large leather chair and immediately flipped open the file.
James Bucky Buchanan Barnes was scrawled across the page along with a picture of him.

Hello Sargent Barnes

Your eyes skimmed the information. Drinking in the chaos that was Bucky Barnes' life and this wasn't even all the information.

Christ.

You closed the file pushing it to the side. This man had endured pain and loss in every aspect of his life. He knew death and blood and darkness and yet you felt there was gentleness about him. Your body shuddered realizing that you wanted him so bad because his darkness called to yours.