commando

You sank to your knees and Loki followed. His fingers interlaced with yours.

"Are you sure?" He asked squeezing your hand. 

"I'm sure," you replied squeezing his hand back. "Do you trust me?" You pushed his dark hair behind his ear and running your fingers over his bottom lip. 

He smiled, "Of course, Mistress." 

"Will you trust him?" You asked as Bucky stood above you, shaking off his jacket and leaning against the wall. Loki stared at him and Bucky peered back.

Trust was a hard emotion for Loki. It didn't come easy and it wasn't given to him easy either. Except with you. You trusted him, no questions asked. You believed in the best and beauty of him and that's why he cared for you so much.

He knew Bucky cared for you too. He watched as Bucky tried to hide his monsters and just be a man. But that was what Bucky and Loki shared.

They would never be just men. They were altered, readjusted by life. Monsters to many, except you. Loki reached up and caressed your cheek. "Anything for you love," he smiled.

He looked back at Bucky, "I have one thing to ask," he began. Bucky waited. "Can we be as loud as possible?" Loki grinned. "I want to feel the red blush across your friends face down the hall," he laughed and Bucky and you joined in.

Bucky continued to undress taking off his blood soaked shirt, standing naked from the waist up. He watched you and Loki and said nothing.

Your body hummed with anticipation. You wanted to move, to give an order but you stood as still as you could, waiting. Like a good girl.

Your eyes skimmed up Bucky's half naked frame. His scarred skin tight over hard muscles with a tiny trail of hair leading down a hard cut V toward what you were craving. Your thighs clutched as you felt heat between your legs. You licked your lips and Bucky mimicked your action as if reading your mind.

He walked over toward you and grabbed your hand

He walked over toward you and grabbed your hand. He placed it on his stomach. His skin warm under your fingertips as he ran your hand up and over his body. You fought the urge to dig your fingernails into him. To mark him.

Your thighs quivered as he started to pull your hand down until those tiny hairs tickled your palm. Your breathing quicken as he kept descending. Until finally, your hand came to rest between his legs. Gripping his already rock hard cock in your hands.

He let out a moan as you instinctively gave it a gentle squeeze. You looked up at him, his bottom lip captured between his teeth, as you continued to massage him through his pants. His glazed blue eyes burned into yours. Your stomach flipped and shuddered as you felt yourself getting wetter.

Eagerly, you reached for his buckle but he quickly stopped you. "Not yet," he said. 
"Take his clothes off," he commanded giving you a quick kiss on the forehead.