As Promised

"Good," you smiled back at him. "Come, take my shoes off. I want a foot massage." 

Loki flashed his delightful devilish smile as be began to stand. You raised your finger at him, stopping him in his tracks. 

"You've been away too long," you whisper. "Crawl."

A beautiful flush spread across his pale cheeks and again he kneeled before you

A beautiful flush spread across his pale cheeks and again he kneeled before you. On his hands, he slowly crept across the floor. His dark hair falling over his radiant green eyes. A shiver ran up you spine. 

There's nothing more powerful than a God submitting before you. 

He sat directly in front of you and began to reach his hand toward your leg. Looking up, "May I touch you?" he murmured. 

"You may, pet," you respond. Using his favorite nickname against him. His eyes sparkled with delight as his soft hands caressed your leg, gripping your calf gently. 

He slowly undid the strap across your ankle. His thumbs gently circling your skin where the strap left marks. Your skin heated underneath his touch as he placed your foot delicately on the ground. He reached for the other, repeating himself. Making every effort to be tender and soft. He placed your foot down and reached for your heels. He placed them neatly next to your chair and sat back again. 

He leaned forward setting his hands on either side of your legs and pressed his lips on the tops of your feet. His light kiss sending tingles up your legs and spread toward your thighs. Finally, he grabbed your ankles again, rubbing them with light pressure. He watched the tension release from your body as your head feel slightly back onto the chair. 

"I would have taken you for a red polish girl," he commented as he continued to rub your feet. 

You grinned, being newly inspired when you got your toenails done. "What can I say? I look good in blue too." The blue matched Bucky's eyes. But you weren't about to tell your green God that. 

His big hands continued putting pressure circles on the pad of your foot. You closed your eyes enjoying the relief. Your thoughts danced with thoughts of Bucky knife and Loki's hands.

"May I speak candidly Mistress?" He asked, finally breaking the silence. His fingers continuing to provide exquisite pleasure. 

"Of course," you replied, eyes still closed. 

"There was a man here," he started but then paused. You did not fill in the blank for him. "He seems familiar." 

Your eyes slowly opened as Loki switched to your other foot. 

"There are a lot of men here Loki," You placed your foot on his shoulder as your foot rest. "You need to be more specific." He kissed the side of your calf before continuing on the other foot. 

"I think we both know who I'm talking about Mistress," he replied. "If he's who I think he is, than I know he reeks of a certain desperation and shame. At least his blond counterpart usually does." You didn't flinch or make any indication of your thoughts.