Please

You leaned against the bar watching Bucky from behind as he finished the paperwork. He closed the folder and turned towards you.

"Finished," he held it out. You grabbed his drink and trying to control your wobbling legs, walked towards him. You set it down on the desk and reach for the folder. He caught your wrist.

"Do I get to see yours?" He asked standing up and hovering over you, you hand still captured in his. His eyes gave a predatory gaze. You almost took a step back.

Recomposing yourself, "If you're a good boy, maybe," you retorted pulling your hand away and taking the folder

Recomposing yourself, "If you're a good boy, maybe," you retorted pulling your hand away and taking the folder. He smirked and sat back down. You skimmed his selection and sighed in relief as you paced.

"You didn't choose any red flags," you explained. "That's good."

"Red flags?" He asked confused.

"Yes," you said. "This list is not just a menu it also helps weed out people who aren't right for this club. So a few of these sexual behaviors aren't legal. If people choose them we know that's a red flag."

Bucky nodded, understanding.

You looked down at his list and could feel your heart beating in your throat slowly making it harder to breath. He leaned heavy towards more sensation and impact play.

You bit your lip as your eyes followed the red circle around knife play. Dangerous but if you could trust anybody it would be him.

"Why the question mark?" You asked pointing next to the word sadist.

"I'm just not sure if that's what I am," he responded sipping his drink and leaning back in his chair.

You sat down in the chair next to him. "Let's find out, go open that door," you say testing him.

He quickly stood up and walked over, obeying your order. He opened it to find a small closet with some rope, silk scarves, hanging whips and few odds and ends in drawers that he wasn't familiar with just yet.

You sat back in your chair watching him. His bright eyes darkened when they became curious. You had to look away  from him, squeezing your legs together, already feeling a fire starting in your belly.

You called over your shoulder,"If you could fuck me right now using anything and everything in that closet what would you use?"