Powerless

You laid warmly between the two of them. Your body still hummed and your limbs laid heavy.  You slowly stirred as you regained strength while the room stilled. Your right hand slumped over Loki's chest as Bucky's vibranium arm wrapped around you from behind.

Your heart began to steady when Bucky kissed your shoulder, "Come on you two," he said. "Into the bathroom."

You and Loki both groaned as Bucky clasped your hands bringing you off the bed, Loki following

Every step your ass stung slightly from the flogging. You smiled knowing it was Bucky who gave them too you. Bucky sat on the edge of the tub as he ran a bath, checking the water to make sure it's not too hot for your delicate skin.

"Can you make this bigger?" he asked looking up at Loki.

With dazed eyes he languidly raised his hand, making the tub bigger so you could all fit together.

Bucky got in first, placing his back against the cold porcelain

Bucky got in first, placing his back against the cold porcelain. He motioned for you to step in.  His wet hands slid up and down your legs as you leaned down slowly.

"Easy, doll," he said guiding you between his legs and into the warm water. Loki joined in behind you. His legs shuddered slightly as the water hit his reddened ass. He settled between your legs.

There the three of you laid, letting the water raise around you, silently. You hands played in Loki's hair and you placed a kiss a top his head.

He grabbed your foot and gently rubbed it in response. Bucky's hands grazed your shoulders and he began to knead them, sighed as the tension in your sore muscles melted under his fingertips.

Loki's rolled his thumbs along your toes before sliding it up the bottom of your foot, making you jump.

"Stop!" You giggled.

"I didn't do anything," Loki joked back.

"What?"  Bucky asked intrigued. 

"He knows I'm ticklish," you reply trying to get your foot out of Loki's grasp and failing.

"I'm barely touching you," Loki said grabbing your foot harder and running his fingers under it again. You jolted, splashing water everywhere making Bucky laugh.

"I know your weakness now," Bucky whispered in your ear and wrapping his arms tighter. "Do it again!" He yelled toward Loki.

"No!" You giggled trapped in Bucky's arms as Loki held both of your feet captive in his hands as he tortured your feet making you laughed uncontrollably. 

Bucky's and Loki's laughter mixed with the sound of your thrashing.

You yelled out, "Stop!" between giggles

You yelled out, "Stop!" between giggles. "Please!" You gasped still encased in Bucky arms. "Not fair!"

"Okay, okay," Loki smiled as he released your feet. You gently nudged him with your knee and he snickered. Bucky gave you a kiss on your ear.

"Seems my next weapon needs to be a feather," Bucky joked.

"You two aren't playing fair," you whined. "Against the two of you I'm practically powerless."

Bucky's hand slid around your throat forcing your head back to look up at him. "I'm pretty sure we're the one who are powerless against you (y/n)."

"He's right, mistress," Loki added as he kissed your knee

"He's right, mistress," Loki added as he kissed your knee. You smiled and felt a slight sting behind your eyes.

You wanted to blame it on the euphoria still running through your body from the orgasm but you knew that wasn't really the reason. Sitting between them you had never felt more safe, more protected.

You bathed for awhile basking in the magnificence of them. Finally Loki, got up grabbed a towel and dried off. He placed his hand out to you and you slid your hand in his as you rose from Bucky's lap.

Loki kissed your hand then began to dry you off, being extra gentle around the tender flesh of your ass. You both turned and held out a hand for Bucky who smiled as you both grunted getting him up.

"You're a lot heavier than you look," Loki said drying off his back.

"It's the arm," Bucky replied as he watched you kneel in front of him, taking the towel and sliding it up his thigh and slowly back down his cock.

You bit your lip at the sight of him stirring but he quickly grabbed your hand.

"Don't start something you know you can't finish, greedy girl," he smirked at you. You smiled up at him and finished drying him off. 

Finally finished, you clasp Bucky's hand in you're right and Loki's in your left hand, leading them back into the bedroom

Finally finished, you clasp Bucky's hand in you're right and Loki's in your left hand, leading them back into the bedroom. You happily slid back between the sheets and beckoned them to join you, holding your arms out to them. 

They both smiled back at you before joining you in the bed. Bucky grabbed your hips, tucking you close back into him as your arm wrapped around Loki, who pulled the blanket up over everyone. 

You took a deep breath as your eyes closed letting their warmth enveloped you as you slowly drifted off.