Not trusting her

Ryan pov,

She is speaking non sense that once she loved me , if she loved me then why she leave me as I am suffering without her .

Ryan, " Wow what a speech Myra , I am impressed . I am not the old Ryan who will trust your word . Do you think I am stupid and I am not going to trust you . You are mistaken here . You dare to leave me and you hide the truth that I have a daughter and you didn't tell her about me"

Myra smiles and said, " You will regret once you find the truth and I will move away from you and you can't find me "

Ryan , " How dare you to leave me you bitch. You are mine , mine to cherish and mine to destroy "

Then Ryan leaves from there and he is afraid that if he will do something which he will regret later and he is in deep thinking and he saw the truth in her eyes but he is very angry on her for going away from him

Then after sometimes he come inside the room , he saw her standing at the same place from where he leaves

Ryan, " Go and change the dress and why are you standing here as a whore don't you have a shame "

He kept on insulting her but there is no movement in her she is kept standing but her eyes shows pain her eyes continuously but after sometimes the loud sound is heard

Myra , " This is enough and this is the limit and I can't bear it "

Ryan , " How dare you to fix my limit and I can do anything and you will face that and I will do to you and you don't dare to open your mouth . You have the permission to open your mouth when I ask question and to scream when I fuck you"

Myra is disgusted and she move into the washroom and she wears a night suit and come outside . She feels very suffocated to breathe the same air of Ryan and she moved to the door to move outside and at that time

Ryan, " Hey bitch , where are you going?"

She didn't speak a single word and he kept on insulting her and she is continuously weeping

Ryan, " Common on my little slut , strip and give me a nice blow job"

She stares at him for sometimes , she didn't believe the man once she loved is speaking very disgusting and he doing this to her . He didn't respect her and he didn't trust her and he is keen on destroying her . She is bearing for her child . She feels never ashamed when they are in love but know she feels ashamed to be with him .

Ryan, " Strip you bitch"

She is scared of him and she unzipped her shirt and pant and now she is in bra and panty and she looks as a pure seductress to him as he loves her so much and his obsession made him to do like that and he thougth that if he is doing like that she must be scared and live with him but he didn't realized this torture may paved the way to lose her permanently and she is broken inside and she have a slight determination to live for her daughter but he is keen on breaking her without his knowing . His main motive is to bring truth and her main motive to save her child from that witch without bringing the truth and she didn't realized that if she told him and he would bring solution and he didn't realize for the truth he is killing her .. Destiny have a different plan in them . There will be a time in which Ryan will yearn for forgiveness but Shreya is not in the state to give forgiveness .