finding the reporter

Ryan ,

I don't know what is happening to me , my mind and heart full of her thoughts and her face . Such an angelic and innocent face , I have ever seen in my life . She is an angel . I want her , cherish her . I don't know it is love or lust but my heart is weeping to get her . I appointed detectives to check her details

This is very new to me . I am not that romantic , loving guy . I am fucking mafia . I used girls as a one night stand . Girls are dying to fall on me . I dated more than lakhs of girls but no one captured my heart , they are only for my sexual desire but when I see her , my whole life is under her feet .

I wake up and doing my morning business and went to office . I have attended some meetings and my mind and thoughts are fully occupied by that girl . I don't know who is she ? where is she ? but she is for me.

My thoughts are interupted by my best buddy Brian . He is my childhood friend and only family .

My family is a well reputed business empire in world . Milton enterprises . I am the only heir . I have no idea for marriage and child but when I saw her . All the ideas are changed . I want to marry her and want a baby girl who exactly looks like her . Lot of dreams are taken place in my mind .

Brian , " Ryan buddy , where are you gone ?"

I am coming to the real world , " Hi Brian, whats up "

Brain , " Ryan , what is this you are lost some where ?"

nothing , I am thinking about evening conference

Brian , " Ryan , you think about coference , buddy you are lying . I know . Where are you lost ?"

Ryan , " What Brian , what are you talking about ?"

Brian , " I know that you are falling for someone yesterday . I had my information Ryan "

My face got blushed at his thoughts , I asked him , " Brian how did you know?"

Brian , " Buddy , is that true . Are you falling for someone "

My face got cheered , I smiled at him

Brian , " Buddy , you are smiling after 5 years . I am so happy . Who is the lucky girl ?"

Ryan , " I don't know champ, she is a reporter . yesterday some reporters came for conference here . I saw her champ with them . She is not an American . She belongs to South Asian countries . I don't know her particular country . "

Brian . " Congrats buddy ! I want to meet my future sister in law "

Ryan , " sure champ but I don't know if she accepts me or not . I have to hide my mafia identity to her . I have to make her fall for me , then I revealed my identity . If she loves me madly , she won' t leave me . This is my plan champ"

Brian , " Nice buddy , but you have to check the background . "

Ryan , " I appointed detective to check her detail "

Brian , " Good buddy "

At that time , my phone rangs .

Ryan : Hello , who is this ?

Other side : Sir , I am the detective .

Ryan : what about the details ?

Other side : I collected sir . I will mail it sir

Ryan : Good , your account will be debitted for your work

Brian , " Buddy , you are so soft while speaking . The desert will become a spring . your heart is beating for her . If she comes, you will completely change . I promise that "

Ryan , " I don't know but I am happy to change ."

I opened my mail and check the details .

First page , the picture of my angel in a modern look

I show her picture to Brian . He stunned . I know he is looking adorable my love . I called him , " Champ , she is your future sister in law "

He smiles at me . I know that buddy but I don't know how she will be single in her age . She is looking lavishing buddy . There is no chance for her not having boy friend .

My face went pale . I know that but I want her

Name : Myra Ranav

Age : 23

Nationality : Indian

Family : Orphan

Status : single but having a fiance named Aryan

Occupation : Reporter

She is recently investigating about Ryan Milton , the business tycoon of America

Then I know that she is the one investigating about me .......................

I don't know what is happening to her ...............

How about the story

plz like and comment my story

love you all

lovelydove 001