feeling heart shattered

Ryan pov,

I don't know what to speak after her conversation . I feel so pity for her . I thought that she was enjoyed her previous life and after our marriage , I wanted to make little torcher . She didn't doubted me about my love

I know you are confused . If he loves , why want to revenge . This is your thought . but my love is not pure love , my hate is not pure hate . I can't hate her because she is my first love , I can't purly love her , because she is the traitor but what can I do . My torcher for her is pure torcher for me . I don't know if she feels torcher or sad on my actions but when I saw the tears in her eyes . My heart is shattered . My hear is aching . I smirked and laughed on other tears and enjoy on other fears but her fear and tears make me so weak .

I know , I fall for her but this can't be revealed to anyone . If any of my enemies know about my love for her . They use her to blackmail me and I feel shattered . My love for her is secret . My marriage is secret . I don't know how many days I have to keep this as secret .

She told that she is already broken . I don't know what was happened to her . She told me that she is orphan . So she was going through so many torchers I know. I don't know if she is physically abused or not . I have to know about her past fully . Then with that information , I make her to understand her life .

She told that she loves that bastard one side . She loves him but he didn't love her . What a pathetic . My investigation is poor . I thought that making her suffer make him suffer but he has no effect on her . If I kill her , he won't react . If a single scratch on his body , she will cry . what a pathetic situation .

This is very serious situation . She is broken . If I do anything wrong , she attend suicide ,then how I going to live . I have to handle the situation correctly .

I phoned my Indian friend , who is an Indian Mafia lives in Mumbai . I asked him about the detail of Myra and her orphanage . What are the problems they are facing . He told me that he can take her .

Time is 7 pm . The program is started . All are enjoying the function but Myra face is dull . She is smiling but her heart is aching . I know but I can't do anything .

In my life , there is a first fear . What happened if she know about my love . She is my love at first site .

The function is held . We are going to my mansion in my PMW . She is seeing outside through the window . I stare at her during the entire journey . I wanted to revenge her , tease her but her mood is not good . She feels so much . So I shut my mouth . When I see her lips , I wanted to kiss her , the soft plump lips .

I called her , " Ms. Myra , tomorrow is our wedding . Do you have any suggestions ?"

She told me , " Mr. Ryan , I didn't like the man whom I going to marry , then how the marriage happens I don't care but I have suggestion . I am belonging to Hindu religion , If my marriage is held in temple , I will be little much happy ,"

I frowned at her statement. I am angry at her attitude . How can she talk like that , She is under my territory . I captured her . I arrested her in my territory . I am her master . How can she make fun of me like that .

Ryan , " Ms.Myra , control your tongue , otherwise it will be cutted . Give respect to your future husband . You are my wife that's ok , you can talk to me funny and anything but you should respect me otherwise consequences will be severe . "

Myra stared at me but there is no fear and emotion.

I am shocked to see her . There is no fear . First time , I saw her she is happy her face is live but know she is dead . I don't do anything wrong . I just only kidnap her . What is the problem to her . I feel irritated

" Myra , what is the fucking problem to you ? Tomorrow is our marriage, your look is lifeless . I know you are compelled but I didn't do anything to you . Do you love him ? , that bastard didn't love you "

" For god sake understand , behave in wedding .don't be look sad . If anyone doubt about you . The consequences will be not good . I will kill that bastard in front of your eyes "

She simply nodded , she didn't speak anything . Her face shows some secret . She is trying to tell but she is not ready to tell . That bastard is not the problem . There is another problem . I wanted to know about it

Her face shows different sorrowness . She is not thinking about the marriage or my revenge . She is thinking about something else . She didn't respect me or fear me for my revenge . She is Thinking about something else . I wanted to know that . She has a fear of losing in her eyes but I don't know what is that ? I confirmed not that bastard . I wanted to solve her problem

" Myra tomorrow is our wedding in ST. THOMAS CHURCH , be ready at 9 "

She simply nodded .

Tomorrow is going to be a big day

What is the actual problem of Myra ?

What is her fear?

Please like and comment my story

love you all

Loveydove