Office

Ryan,

We are driving to the office, she is looking outside the window . I simply stare at her . She looks dazzling and her eyes speaks millions of word . She is breath taking . Her plumpy lips urges me to kiss her .

Then we arrive at the building . We are going to my private elevator to go to the 78 th floor , there only my office is located . I asked her to come with me . We are going to the floor . I am going inside my cabin . She also follows me . I asked her to sit and told the rules and regulations . Her cabin is outside my office , there is one glass wall separating us .

I asked her to prepare coffee with no sugar and no milk . She nodded her head and went .

I checked some mails and reply to them . She came with the coffee mug . I saw that mug ,she must be taken from cafetaria . I told her to bring coffee from near private cafe which is located in my office floor . She nodded her head and left .

I completely stare at her . I asked her to arrange the file and mark the important file . She is doing that she looks so cute and I am admiring at her . She is making me crazy .

Myra ,

I am sitting in his office and doing his work . It is ok I have to work for my expenses . I don't know when he will leave me . After his revenge he will leave me , I have to go to my native country . Before that , I want to earn some good amount to help my orphanage . If I marry my love , I can share my sorrowness and he would help me but my fate , I married the mafia don but the underground don . He wanted revenge from me . How can I expect help from him . If he knows my condition , he will start to mock me or blackmail me . He is also the same fucking male dominant arrogant billionaire . How can he understand the pain of orphans and their abusive life . He simply leads a silver spoon life and do whatever he want . My ambition is crushed under his feet . I want to join the BBC to earn some good money and protect my people and with the support of BBC , I want to publish my thesis on the abusive behaviour happening in my orphanage . All are crushed under his feet . When he will leave me . When I have to go to my native to protect them . I am the only one who is in good position to help them , others are small kids , they didn't have any money to meet the daily needs .

I am sitting at the computer and check his mail and schedule . At that time one man came . He asked excuse me to come inside . He asked me, " Myu , how are you?"

This is my pet name . How he knows my pet name . In India, people used to call me but how he knows . Who is he ?

I asked him ," Who are you?"

He frowned at the moment and said , " I am Rakesh Khanna from Mumbai "

O my native , so I definitely know him somewhat I forgot him

He asked me that I didn't remembered him . I saw his face somewhere but I didn't recognize him . He take some photo and ask me who is he ?

Yes I know him . The photo is my childhood best friend Raki . I asked him how he related to you .

He laughs at me and said he is Raki , the Rakesh Khanna . I am so happy to see him . I shouted very happy and laughs at him and hugs him

" Raki my buddy how are you ? " we are seeing after 15 years and I hugged him and shouted at joy

He also felt overwhelmed at me . He also belonged to my orphanage but he was adopted by one couple after that I didn't see him . I am confused how he recognize me that I am not recognize him . I am happy to see him

At that time , I didn't recognize that I was stared by someone , he is none other than my devil . His face frowned while I talking to my buddy . He shouts , " What the hell is happening ?"

I saw fear in Raki's eyes . I don't want to be the reason for his fire . I know he won't fire me . I told Ryan that he came to give me the file . I asked Raki to leave and I will talk to him in lunch

I know he is excited to see me , He is like my best friend and brotherly figure . I know he is confused to see me in this office as a married woman . I know many people can't understand or not but he is an Indian that I am married with my mangalsutra and vermillion on my forehead .

I know Ryan is staring at me . He has lot of questions . I am broke his rule . I don't know what he will do . I have to see his wrath . I don't know he is a mafia . I don't know what he is going to do .

He calls me inside the cabin and asked the file about the Stanley construction and I gave him . He asked me to leave . There is no frown or anything in his face . He seems to be calm .

I thought he will beat me or scold me or going to fuck me but he seems to be calm . I don't know what he will do .

I am scared of his calmness . He is not the person to be calm . I don't know what is cooking in his mind .

How is this chapter?

What do you think that Ryan will do ?

He is not a calm person . What is he thinking to do to Myra ?

Please like and comment my story .

love you all

loveydove