Apology

Ryan,

My heart is aching to see her in this bad condition . I am an asshole . I can't handle my flower . She is a innocent soul . I crushed her dignity and humilate her . I realized my mistake . I know she can't forgive me but I can do anything to make her forgive . The whole night , I didn't sleep . I saw her . I can't control my tears . She is looking like a ragged doll . My anger issues become more . She is facing the wrath . I should give her opportunity to talk but I spanked her .

The sun rises and I cried for full night . I am doing my morning business still she is not wake up . I feel so low of me . I beaten my love of my life . How can I be so psychotic . I hear her pleading sound and her begging . How can I face her . Then after sometimes , she wakes up . I can see fear in her eyes . She is scared of me . She gets up from the bed and started trembling . She have no strength to stand . I am feeling so pity for her .. She is trembling in fear . I can't control my tears . I beat her due to my angry on her but I feel so pathetic . She is trembling and made to fall . I grabbed her made her way to washroom . She didn't speak a single word . I think she is terribly scared of me . I asked her to don't come office with me and take rest . She simply nodded . She then came wearing a saree with simple make up and come serve me a breakfast . She didn't cook today .

She simply serve breakfast and she didn't look at my eyes . She bent her head down . I don't know why she is behaving like that . Her cute tactics and mistakes are gone . She behaves so maturely . I like her childishness very much but she looks like a puppet to me . I loss my angel . I have to control my anger issues . I have to make her become old Myra . I have to investigate to that bastard . She told me that he is a childhood friend .

I don't know what to do . She is simply went away . When I ready to go office . She called me and bent her head down . She didn't speak but she mutter slowly without looking my eyes , " Ryan , I am sorry . I am not a whore . He is my friend like brotherly type . " . Then she went away .

I feel so pathetic . I hurt her without a reason . For my simple possessiveness , I beat her. I will be happy if she slaps me or scold me but she is asking me sorry . O my God . You are giving me a beautiful angel in my life . I don't know what are she going to face . Please help me god to control my anger issues atleast for her .

Myra ,

I have a deep terrible pain in my back . I can't able to stand . I saw the devil . His eyes full of red and he is crying . He is hurting me then why he is crying . I don't know . I just stand up and went to washroom but I trempling and about to fall , two arms grab me and give support me . I have huge anger on him but I didn't tell anything . If I speak , he will make me to suffer like yesterday . Yesterday is a terrible night mare for me . He asked me to take rest and don't come to office . I am so happy that I can wear saree which is little bit free when compared to that office clothes because my back is very paining . I go to ate breakfast and I serve him and eat . He stares at me completely and I don't know why . I called him and apologize for yesterday . I know which is not my mistake but he makes me do that because I want to make him to feel for yesterday but he just nodded and went . Atleast he can ask apology how arrogant he is . I have huge angry on him but I didn't have a position to do anything to him . He can do anything . I wanted to punish him . One day , he begged for me to forgive him . One day he will suffer for his sins . I will make him suffer . This is my revenge for him . I act like a good wife and make him to fall for me and I escaped from here to my native . I will make him a lovesick puppy and I reject him and went . If I makes him to love me like a huge . He won't beat me or punish me . So I can easily get out from this den . For that , I have to work hard . I will make him to propose me . I know he has a soft corner for me and just attraction to my body . I will make him to fall for me and I will crush his heart . I know he didn't leave me . My only aim to escape from here and make him suffer .