MEETING AFTER 3 YEARS

Ryan pov ,

Today I am going to Dubai to buy a publishing house . I know this is non sense but I wanted to buy for some illegal trade in Dubai and that publishing house is somehow famous so it will be good to maintain relationship in Dubai . I am going there for a month to setup and returned here .

For that I bought a private bungalow in Dubai and the arrangements for my stay is going on . My girl friend , she is a slut I know but I wanted to forget Myra . She is going to accompany me for my journey . I travelled through my private jet and I am going to stay in my private bungalow , tomorrow I am going to see my publishing house .

I designed a logo for the publishing house actually I changed my logo with Myra's name from our marriage . I decided to remove it but I love her truly . I am angry with her . I wanted to revenge her but I love her . She is my Myra .

I want to know who is the fucking boy friend whom with she ran away , my heart says that is lie but my brain says that might be true because I forced her for the marriage but I didn't ask her to love me . She said that she loves me and we lived for fucking 6 months . I wanted to know what happened that day . She only answer for the question .

Answer might be anything but she will be punished for her deeds , my cries and betrayal .

Tomorrow is going to be a big day ...

I am going to my new publishing house . Which Myan publishing house . After the marriage , whatever companies I newly bought named as Myan because of my wife Myra .

I angry with her , revenge her or I will kill her at the time I see her but you know what I don't hate her . My love is living inside my heart but surrounded by her betrayal , anger , vegenance etc,.

I am entering the building which is very big more than 50 floors . All the employees are at the entrance . I take this slut in the name of girl friend there .

When I entered the office , my heart stopped . There is Myra standing at the entrance with a bouquet of orchids . I know she is nervous while seeing me . Her eyes shows different emotions neither love nor angry . Which is different . When she sees me with a slut , I know she is hurted but I like to hurt her for what she done . She have no idea what I had suffered .

She is working here . I will make her pay for her every betrayal . My revenge is started here . I will make her to beg to kill her .

She wears kurti she is looking fucking goddess . I know many of them proposed her . I don't know if she is single or commited . If she is single , she will receive fair punishment if she is commited , her life is hell . I will kill that bastard and make her my personal mistress .

I know that she thought that we divorced but I didn't submit the divorce papers. She is mine and always mine with her will or without her will

I am happy that I saw my love .

I entered into CEO cabin . I sit and think about her . I wanted to tease her

I asked my P.A to call her and make the slut to sit on my lap . She is doing nice . She removed my shirt and kissing me .

When Myra enters , I saw her face . She is in shock . I appointed her as my personal secretary .I know she is not wanted but she didn't tell anything and her eyes shows some tears and sorrowness .

I am satisfied with that , I am happy that she feels something for me . I will make her emotionally breakdown and then within a month I will take her with me with or without her concern .