Ryan's introduction

Ryan - The most dangerous Mafia King SHARK

Ryan wakes up from the bed and doing his morning business and get ready to go to the office . He is the CEO of Milton entreprises and the only heir of whole Milton empire .

He can kill anybody and no one dare to mess with him . He ate his breakfast . All are fear of him because any mistake happens inside his mansion . He will kill them . His whole secret, his dealings and anything happened in his private bungalow . If anyone dare to come inside her without his permission . He will kill them . His family members also not allowed here . He has another mansion for his stay but this is the capital of his empire . He ate his breakfast and about to go to work , his phone rangs . He attend the call and about to spoke ," Hello !" . In the opposite side , his second commando , most trusted person Umair speaks ," SHARK ! someone is investigating about your dark side chief "

He is very angry and shouted at him ," Well Umair . Who dares to mess up with me . Who dares to open my dark side . Check who is that and slit his throat and buried inside our place or bring him to our torcher room . I will torcher him until he begs for death . "

Umair, " SHARK , I don't know who is that but the media is involved in it , we wanted to know which news channel is investigating about your dark side "

Ryan , " Well Umair, Check that channel and cancel the license of that and bring the CEO and who are involved in this investigation . I wanted to kill that bloody bastard "

Umair , " Ok Chief , your wishes are my command "

Ryan is very angry and astonished who is dared to mess with him . When he finds out he will rip his body and throw under the water .

Then he went to his office and started attending meeting and think about that investigation and the day went off .

Hope you all enjoy the Ryan's introduction

What will happen if he knows the investigator is none other than Myra ?

If he forgives her or makes beg her to die ?

Please like and comment my story

Love you all

Lovelydove 001

Kindly follow my account

Lovelydove 001