Myra's introduction

Myra , an innocent girl with beauty and brain . She loves all the person in the world . She helps the poor people with her efforts . She also the part of NGO .

Chapter -1

Myra :

A girl is shouting and come inside and wake up Myra

" Myra get up fast time is 7: 30 . Your interview is at 10 . Go and get ready "

" Only 7 30 please don't wake me Preethy . I have to sleep some times "

" Myra ! " She take a nearby glass and pour some water and splash on Myra's face

Myra suddenly gets up , " Why Preethy ?"

" This is the treatment to wake you up . Go fast and get ready . I prepared breakfast and going to my office . Bye and by the way all the best for your interview "

Preethy is the only best friend I have . She is also an Indian like me but she has a family . Her family is most loving and caring person . They treated me as their own daughter .

I got up from the bed and get ready for my interview . I wear Black jeans with white top and I ate my breakfast and go to the News Channel Stephen's entertainment

This is a quite big firm . Once I entered , the receptionist greeted me and she is good looking with nice gesture . I asked her about where is the interview . She asked me to go to the 5th floor .

I am entering the cabin . A man whose age is nearly 30 is the CEO of this company is interviewing me . His name is Stephen Hawkins . He is a good looking man with dark blue eyes and pink lips with a cup of coffee in his hand . He asked me to come inside . I greeted him ," Good Morning sir " . He replied me ," Good morning please take your seat "

I sit in a well composed manner in a professional look . He asked my profile . I gave him . He reads my file and asks me a question

" Ms. Myra Ranav, your qualification is good . I can give you job . Before that I have to ask few questions to you "

I replied in a professional tone , " Yes sir "

He asked me , " Ms.Myra , this is the most risky job , I know Indian parents are not allowing their daughter to do some of these kind job but you are coming to another country for this risky job . What about that ?"

I replied him ," Sir , I am an orphan . So there is no parents intervention . I am a passionate of journalism . There is no body for me . I can take any risk to prove the justice "

He told me ," Impressive Ms. Myra . I know you are passionate but you have to be safety in this job . Your first assignment about Ryan Milton, the CEO of Milton entreprises and only heir of Milton industries and top most billionaire "

I asked him ," What about that sir ?"

He told me ," This is his public face . In another angle , He is a cold blooded killer . SHARK 's leader . You have to observe him every single step to prove his crime . This is investigate by Aryan . You have to help him . This is your first assignment be success ,all the best"

I am so happy that I got a job and become assitant of the most famous reporter Aryan. Who is this Ryan? Where is he ?, When I am going to meet him ?. When I am going to write a end card for him .

My thought is interputed by one voice ," Ms.Myra , I am Aryan "

He is a good looking and handsome guy

He is a good looking and handsome guy . 6 feet tall . Nice beard and caring look amazing .

I told him, " Yes sir , I am appointed as your assistant . Is there any work for me "

He told me ," Ms.Myra , today is your first day , don't be over workalholic . Please relax . I am Aryan , senior reporter. You have to collect all the details about Ryan which is available in internet and you have to given in written form especially handwritten ."

"By the way , Ms.Myra your are looking stunning and your looks are best suited to this job . Keep going on "

I blushed at his comment and thanked him.

I accepted his work and started doing work. This is my first day.

Hi my lovely readers,

I hope you all enjoy the chapter

Please like and comment about the story

Love you all 

Lovely dove 001