GIRL CHILD

Ryan pov ,

It is being one week Myra works as my assistant . She is fucking beautiful than before . She looks like a woman . Her face shows innocence once I was addicted and mesmerized now I am disgusted . She is a fox in sheep cloth . I am torturing her by giving more works and giving extra works like bringing coffee for me and yell at her that coffee is not good .

I fucked a whore in front of her in a office building . I know she still has some feeling for that .

I am sitting in my office doing my work . Myra came inside my cabin with a cup of coffee . She wears a maroon salwar in which she looks adorable .

One second , I saw her with love without hate and revenge . I want to kiss her plump lips . I am in my own dream but when I came to reality . She is my betrayer . She betrayed my love and care for her . Before her , I don't feel anything about love, care , emotions but after she gone . I am trembled to live a life . My whole world broken . I take more than one year to recover from that shock . Yet I am not recovered .

Then after finishing my work , I went outside to my mansion. I stepped into the car . I saw Myra talking to a man with her a small child . They are looking like a family . I can't imagine . She has a family . She has a child .

She makes my whole life hell and have child and husband . Which is not fair . She is mine . I will kill her husband and sold the child then I will make her my whore . My fucking whore . She is living a beautiful life with a family while I am living a corpse life with her memories .

What the fuck . Myra makes me insane . I called my detective friend to enquire about Myra . I am going inside the office to see Myra's address . I saw and give to my man to follow her . I thought to give her one month freedom but her actions makes me insane . She will regret for the betrayal she given .

I went to the club . I want diversion otherwise I will do worse on her . I thought about how much I love her how much I cherish her . How I thought about my whole life with her . I thought that I can spend my whole life by seeing her but she gives me the worst betrayal . I will do her worst . I will make her regret

I got the call from detective that there is no one in Myra's life . She is a single mom . I cut the call . I puzzled . She is a single mom which means whose child is that .

Is that mine . If the child is mine . I will give that child best future and cherish her . If she is not mine , I will throw her in brothel .

I asked my men who followed Myra told that a man who is in her apartment for long time and went . I cut the call , this is so much confusing . The answer will give by Myra .

I decided to kidnap Myra and that little one . I don't have any revenge on that little girl but if she is not mine , she is the sign of her betrayal .

I ordered my men to kidnap Myra and little one and bring to the basement . I went to my mansion and get freshen up and ate dinner .

After sometimes , I got a call from my men that he kidnapped her and tied her in a basement .

Soon my wife ............ I am coming .