"Well, damn" Grand Duchess Nieves cussed before their butler Marcello come in their room.

"Your Excellences, Her Imperial Highness, Archduchess Hernandez has arrived" Marcello soon said which both the rulers of the North looked at each other by knowing this will be a long conversation.

Few moments later~

"Greetings, Your Imperial Highness, Archduchess Hernandez" the both bow in respect towards the former crowned heir to the throne and Archduchess of the Hernandez Archduchy.

Archduchess Mariposa Natalia Hernandez.

Renowned to be one of the greatest beauties in the Godinez Empire and former Crown Princess to the throne

Beautiful she is due to her dragon's blood as people who descended from Dragons slowly age up.

"You may stand up" she spoke which the Grand Duke Nieves and Grand Duchess Gloria stand up right, and looked at the Archduchess.

She soon let out a sigh before she sat down one of the chairs as the Rulers of the North did as well.

"Your Imperial Highness, how did Crown Princess find out about truth about that arrogant brat isn't her half brother? Your Imperial Highness, that idiot and Her Majesty did their best to hide the truth" Grand Duke Nieves soon said which Archduchess shook her head.

"Looks like Aurora got sharper, she wanted to know why you and other Houses of the Great Seven Dragons lost their respects when Sebastian became Emperor. She find out about Francis and his affair with that woman...Julia Salazar...and then it made sense" Archduchess soon said which both the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess Nieves looked at each other in shock.

The Crown Princess Aurora find out that Derrick isn't even her half brother or even the illegitimate son of the Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano Godinez.

He is actually the son of the Disgraced Second Prince Francis Arnoldo Godinez.

And the selfish and sly woman who seduced the Second Prince Francis.

Julia Salazar.

She's a well-known femme fatale and courtesan in the criminal underworld as who uses her body to get the highest paid from violent and cruel criminal bosses

She managed to seduced Francis whom she didn't know he was the Second Prince as they were often together and he paid her extra for her services.

But because one of the her clients find out about whom she was sleeping with and he didn't took it kindly.

He killed Francis while he was drunk.

And because of that, they got the attention of the Imperial Family and all the criminal bosses and their gangs were violently executed for murdering the Second Prince.

While Julia was shocked and left jobless as all her clients were killed, she tried to join a well known and wealthy brothel but she was kicked out when she find out she was pregnant and it was definitely, Francis's.

Because she couldn't get any job and she didn't know how live in the working class environment.

Out of stress, she went to the Imperial Palace which it was the funeral of Second Prince and she threatened the Imperial Family to take care of her and her child or she will expose everything in public.

Out of the courtesans and prostitutes Francis could've slept with, he picked most dangerous one that got his life killed.

"I knew not telling him about his mother was good choice but still, His Majesty should've told him that isn't his son but rather son of his brother. Because he made him and the Crown Princess complete each other to the throne...and more with engaging him with Lady Diana, after her mother died. It was more foolish than I thought" Grand Duchess Gloria soon said which the Archduchess looked away in disbelief and disappointed.

Yup, after the late Marchioness Alma died of her illness, her brother decided to engaged her only daughter to her nephew.

It was foolishly stupid and both families, Marquess Cisneros and Ducal House Flores furious but they couldn't go against his order.

Even the Archduchess tried to convince him to renounce the engagement because it felt like insult to her and her friend, Marchioness Alma.

But Lucky for them, Selena give the order for the annulment and Sana had the control.

"So, how long we have unlit she tell your daughter and others about the truth?" Grand Duke Nieves soon asked as the Archduchess Mariposa looks at him.

"Let's say few days...She will first confront her mother, Veronica about it before she tells Ezekiel or Eloisa, then confront me"-Archduchess Mariposa

"Let's think cleverly and calmly, we first need to talk with her calmly since she's mad and betrayed...We have to answer her questions first. We need Crown Princess to be strong and compose...we can't let any weakness to show up since this will be public" Grand Duchess Gloria soon said which Archduchess replied 'Yes' while they never deal with something like this before.

"This never been before....I don't know how I can deal with this or how our ancestors deal with this before...I don't know what do it"-Archduchess Mariposa

"Actually, someone deal with similar problem like this before" Grand Duke Nieves soon said which they looked him while he give a serious expression.

"The Black Dragon Selena"