Chapter 85.

"Finally"
Riley sighed as they went to take a seat.

They had been answering questions and handling the paparazzi for over 30 minutes and they were just given a break.

It seemed as though they were the only ones of interest today, though the younger knew this was not true, it was only that their story was far more entertaining.

He still wasn't used to the attention and was becoming overwhelmed, hisbonce fluent albeit quiet responses were becoming shorter and more stuttered than in the beginning. Luckily Nikolai realized and cut everything short, before pulling him away.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No I'm fine, I just wanna get this over with"
Riley sighed for the umpteenth time as they took a seat at one of the beautifully decorated tables.

The theme was very elegant to Nikolai's surprise, with whites and golds William seemed to go with very minimalist decor. Though he was sure the man had never planned a single of these events himself, he knew the man had some input.

Blending perfectly with the setting were real, healthy plants and white roses with a more rustic style of silverware that he felt gave a pretentious 'we're just like you regular people' vibe.

But that could just be him being judgmental since he wasn't a fan of the host.

They heard a tap on the mic and looked towards the stage.

"How are we all doing today? I'm seeing a few empty hands, please take a glass of champaign from one of the servers that are going around. By the end of the night everyone should be at least tipsy eh, we all know that drunk people give more money?"

He got a few chuckles from the crowd and though he had just said he wasn't thirsty Riley still went to take a glass. This brought the memory his daddy's words from before.

"Two glasses of a single alcoholic beverage, we don't need a repeat of before"

He flushed as he thought of the position they were in whilst he was given that ordered.

Nikolai had bent him over the bed and fingered him adding a task of giving him 5 minutes to cum or he wouldn't be able to for the rest of the week.

It was difficult since none of his other erogenous zones were touched, as such he concurred that the real challenge was to see how fast he could come without any stimulation on his cock.

Luckily, Nikolai was skilled with his fingers and Riley was still very sensitive and he came in 4 minutes and 56 seconds.

Close, but so worth it.

Watching him run his tongue over his lips with red cheeks Nikolai smirked before saying something that had the little going even more red.

"The last time we were at an event like this I remember you had my cock down your throat"

"And I remember that you had your hand up my dress... Like you do now"

The little's words were breathy and quiet almost like a whimper as the older placed a hand on his inner thigh.

"Lucky for me, this dress is so much shorter with a lot less layers"

"Quite unlucky for me though"

"Really, if you don't want my hand on your cock all you have to do is say so baby"

"I-"

"-and just to let you all know that this year, given the fact that so many people couldn't make it and we have received messages on our forum that people at home would like to see the event. We have decided to live stream it. Yes, that's right we are live on air right now"