Chapter 47.

The bristles of the brush were soft as they glided along his face, setting the powder unto his skin.

The make up artist, Gretta, had previously completed her work on Emily and Hailey, she now gave Riley the same undivided attention.

Contrary to his normally natural look he decided to go all out for the event.

The makeup artist did a black and silver smoky eye with eyeliner, a full face of foundation, contour, blush and burgundy coloured lipstick.

His soft features were made slightly angular and elegant. The dark colour gave the illusion that his lips bigger than they already were and his blue eyes popped under the eyeshadow.

"Close your eyes"

Gretta stated before applying the setting spray a few inches away from his face.

"All done"

He opened his eyes and took a sharp breath.

"Woah"

"How did I do?"
Gretta queried with and excited smile.

"This is gorgeous"
He was still cautious around the woman as it was their first time meeting, but her work was so breathtaking that he could hardly focus on that fact.

It wasn't heavy to the point where you couldn't tell that it was Riley but the features that made him soft and cute were partially disguised and instead he looked more his age, as well as, a little more feminine which he absolutely loved.

"Thanks, Alissa is finishing up with your friends so she'll get to your hair in a minute"

He admitted that they probably should have done their hair first but Alissa had been late due to having problems dropping her son off at daycare and they didn't have the time to wait on her.

She had just finished curling Hailey's hair in big waves to the side and was moving on to Emily.

After analyzing her face for a while Alissa began as though inspiration had struck from simply looking at the blondr woman.

Half an hour later it was Riley's turn.

Again Alissa took the time to scan his face before asking.

"Have you ever worn extensions?"

"No"
He responded.

"Leave it to me"

After an eternity of tugging, combing, brushing, light pulling and the whole works, he was finally done and rocking the famous Ariana Grande high ponytail. His baby hairs were laid neatly and he swayed his head slightly feeling the soft strands run against his lower back.

"Too much?"
Alissa queried seeing the unreadable expression on Riley's face.

"Huh? Oh n-no it's beautiful... I'm b-beautiful"

"Yes you are"
She smiled then started packing her things.

Riley went into his closet to be met with the sight of Emily pulling up the zip on Hailey's dress.

"Riley hurry up it's almost 7 o'clock"

"What?"
He glanced at the time on his phone and almost the big 6:47 sent him into a state of panic.

Dropping the device he quickly allowed the silk robe to slide off his body and pool at his feet showcasing his black lace panties, matching garter belt and black stockings.