Chapter 21.

The following rules are expected to be followed by the little, Riley Frost unless specified otherwise.

Rules:

1. Always refer to the dominant as 'Daddy', whilst in private and by his given name or any name of your choosing in public.

2. Never LIE to your daddy, even if the truth is embarrassing or you believe it will hurt your daddy's feelings always be honest.

3. No cursing, good boys don't use naughty words.

4. All of your outfits must be pre approved by your daddy before they are worn, this is not to control you; however, it makes your daddy happy to be able to do this for his little.

5. The little must always ask for permission when going out and must be made aware of your where abouts at all times. Daddy will worry about his little when they are not together.

6. The little will eat three meals a day everyday and that is not inclusive of snacks or sweets. Those will be given by your daddy when the little has earned it or if daddy decides you deserve a treat.

7. No back talking if you don't agree with something then request a discussion with your daddy there we will resolve the issue.

8. No yelling, good boys use their inside voices.

9. No running, daddy doesn't want his little boy to get hurt.

10. Always be yourself.

11. Brush your teeth twice daily.

12. Call daddy twice everyday when you aren't together.

13. Always go to sleep at bed time, which will be listed below.

14. The little will spend three days of every week at your daddy's house. You get to choose which three.

15. NO SECRETS.

Bed Times:

Weekends: 10 00 p.m.

Weekdays: 9 00 p.m.

Rewards:

1. Extra sweets or special snacks.
2. New stuffies.
3. Extra bed time story.
4. Allowed to spend an additional hour past bed time.
5. Special Outing.
6. Tea Party.
7. Daddy will assist with building a fort and having movie marathons.
8. Extra cuddles.
9. Shopping spree.
10. Extra kisses.

Punishments:

1. Writing lines.
2. Time Out.
3. Earlier bed time.
4. No electronics for as long as your daddy sees fit. This is based on what you have done.
5. No sweets.
6. Grounding.
7. Spanking with hand.
8. Washing out mouth with soap.
9. Daddy chooses which bed time story is read for the night.
10. The little will not be allowed to talk for half an hour.

Safeword:

Apple.

***

Riley glanced up at Nikolai who was watching him intently from the couch across the room.

He had returned only a few minutes ago, when Riley had his head buried in the folder.

This was indeed a lot, Nikolai would have a lot of control over his life and Riley could see why the older was so hesitant about making him his little.

The level of control he required would be almost stifling for others, but for him it felt exhilirating. He could tell Nikolai had eased up on his rules somehow there seemed to be a few missing.

Shamefully his mind had went back to when he was doing his research and he had come across rules for littles that included more sexual restrictions.

He wanted those as well, why was Nikolai holding back with him?