ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛¹¹♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

She was there again- at the airport but only this time there was no one there.

Heran didn't know what time it was or when she had gotten to the airport, but her first instinct was to look for her members. She scoured the entire terminal, but there was no one in sight.

A familiar feeling began to bubble in her chest as she stood in the middle of the lobby, whipping herself from side to side to search for her members in a frantic haze. The air was cold for some reason, and just being alone sent an unwanted shiver down her spine.

"Heran!"

Jake??

"Heran!"

Her eyes scanned the area for the boy that was calling out to her, but she couldn't find him. She opened her mouth to yell out in response, but she couldn't find it in her to say anything. She tried to scream, but nothing echoed- her heart was pounding in her ears, and she couldn't say anything.

She took off in a sprint towards the exit that grew more and more distant no matter how fast she ran. Her body grew heavier with each step that she took, and Jake's voice was no longer sounding through the empty lobby.

Hands.

Heran whipped around at the feeling of someone grabbing onto her wrist and the second she made eye contact with the person, she was no longer alone. The airport was once again swarmed by people who were grabbing onto her.

Heran's breath hitched at the realization that their mouths weren't moving yet. Somehow, she could still hear the screams. She took a few steps back to get away from the crowd and managed to run to the exit.

She made it through the large double doors with a sigh of relief, but it only brought her back to the middle of the crowd that had grown twice in size. Her arms were gluedto her sides by two people while the others continued to grab at her.

Panic bloomed in her chest, and the tears began to pool in her eyes, along with her silent but desperate screams for help. Her head was pounding, and the deafening shrieks of the people surrounding her hit her like a truck.

She needed to cover her ears and get away, but it was impossible- she couldn't move. In the distance, she could see her members all standing in a row with fearful expressions. Heran couldn't hear it over the hundreds of ear-piecing screams right next to her, but she knew that they were calling out to her.

She jerked forward in an attempt to get loose from the grip that they had on her arms, but it was no use. She felt someone's nails dig into the skin on her wrist and she swore she could feel the blood trickling down her arm.

Heran was being punched, kicked, and held back no matter how hard she tried to fight back. Her members watched. They didn't run up to her but they were scared and called her name with every bit of them but she couldn't hear.

Her vision was blurred by the tears that were streaming down her cheeks, and she could feel the air trapped in her lungs. She could hear everything from her heartbeat to the blood rushing through her veins but not the desperate cries and pleas from the 7 boys in front of her.

I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

Heran woke up with a start, and her body was drenched in sweat. Her breaths were shaky, and her hands were trembling, but she tried her best to remove the covers from her bed and climb down her bunk.

Her vision was blurry despite the pitch black darkness of their shared bedroom that she hastily navigated, and luckily, the bedroom door was open. She could feel her legs giving in with each step that she took to get to the bathroom, but she kept on going and hit the light switch with her hand that was starting to become numb.