ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⁸♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

It had been a few days since the incident, and everything was more or less back to normal.

They had gotten back to practicing and preparing for their debut show and filming their music video. The eight members poured their blood, sweat, and tears into every bit of their album- staying up late to perfect their choreography and helping each other during recording sessions.

The airport incident had gotten so much attention from news platforms and netizens and by the time they reached their dorm that evening, it was on the news. Heran's phone was blowing up with messages and missed calls from her parents, Chanmi and the TXT members.

It was spread on every online article they came across but the members weren't allowed to say anything or even bring it up for the better. Heeseung said it was best if they forgot about it and focused on what was more important and not let it get to them since they'd be faced with worse when they finally debuted.

So they did exactly that and continued to smile and laugh while they filmed for 'ENHYPEN&HI' so that fans wouldn't get worried and to some extent, it was working for everyone.

"If you two don't hurry up you're going to be late for school," Heeseung yelled at Heran and Jungwon from the living room.

Heran grunted under her breath and carried on throwing her her blankets and pillows around on her bed. "I can't find my phone!" She picked up her pillow and threw it off her top bunk and instead of landing on the floor, it hit Sunghoon who was walking by.

The boy jumped up at the smack on his head and looked up at Heran with a scowl. "What is up with you and throwing pillows?" He picked it up from the floor and put it back on her bunk but she threw it off again.

"Heran I'm going to-"

"I found it!"

She perked up at the sound of Niki's voice in the living room and practically jumped from her bunk to the living room while Sunghoon continued to complain about the mess that she made.

She hurriedly grabbed her phone from Niki's hands and ran to the front door so she could put on her shoes. When she was done she took her bag from Jungwon with a smile and exited the dorm with everyone yelling their goodbyes.

Jungwon and Heran both got into the car with heavy sighs. It had been so long since they'd been to school that they had to get back into the routine so suddenly with so many new changes. Not only had covid made it even more stressful because of their 'every other week' system but living with 7 boys where 6 of them were still high school students wasn't as easy as she thought.

They were all fighting for the bathroom, banging on doors, and threatening each other's lives just to brush their teeth. It was absolutely crazy to experience and it was only their first day back. 

"Are you excited to be back?" Jungwon asked from the seat beside Heran, and she shook her head to the side.

"I'm only doing this for Jieun," she said with a laugh, but her head snapped to the side moments after. "Jungwon?"

He hummed in response and looked at her with a small smile and let his eyes roam her facial features.

"If Jieun says anything just laugh okay? I can't explain it but she's super nice I swear."

Heran pursed her lips anxiously after her awkward and vague explanation but there wasn't any other way to put it. She loved Jieun but it was going to take her friend a bit of time to get used to the fact that Yang Jungwon who she's had an eye on since their first day of high school was debuting in a group with her best friend.