ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⁹♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"I can't feel my legs," Heran huffed out in exhaustion and dropped to her knees on the grass.

For the last episode of 'ENHYPEN&HI,' the staff set up a glamping segment as a way to wrap up their pre-debut era. After nearly 4 months of preparation and hard work, they were finally going to hold their debut showcase with their debut EP- 'BORDER: DAY ONE'.

And as excited as Heran was about the entire episode being about them bonding and showcasing their teamwork she wasn't fond of the horrible walk up the hill to their set. The members had been playing games all day just to win lunch which was by far more tiring than dancing for 3 hours.

"You guys suck at the whole 'teamwork' thing by the way," she said as she watched her members walk past her hunched-over figure to the top of the hill.

"That's what you get for hitting me with the ball," Sunoo scoffed and looked at Heran who was dragging herself up the hill despite her exhaustion.

"It wasn't my fault!"

When they finally made it to their glamping spot everyone took their seats on the camping chairs that were placed in front of their tent. The sun had started to set but it didn't seem like it because of the array of lighting and cameras that were situated around the area but it didn't make the sight above any less beautiful. 

The late afternoon air was peaceful and the only thing that would have made it better was something to eat. All eight members were starving and to their surprise, the staff said that they'd be eating soon.

"I'm going to pass out if I don't eat something soon," Heeseung complained and sat up straight in his camping chair.

Heran took a moment to look at the staff and her smile immediately dropped. "You're kidding."

The rest of the boys looked at her in confusion, not sure what was so bad because they'd get to eat but it wasn't long before their hopes were shot down at the sight of the sketchbook in one of the directors' hands.

"We've prepared a few games to show off your teamwork."

The revelation had everyone grunting and whining out in disbelief.  They should have known that it was too easy, that the staff seemed too calm to let them eat for free. It was common for idols to do certain missions to get their rewards instead of being handed to them generously.

Where was the fun it that when you could watch them suffer and go through all 5 stages of grief just for some grilled meat?

"Through these games, you can get the barbecue ingredients for your dinner later and-"

The director was abruptly interrupted by Jake falling from his chair beside Jay. The 7 members all tried their best not to laugh and covered their faces to avoid eye contact with the boy who was brushing off the dirt on his jeans but Heran's suppressed giggling cut through the awkward silence.

Jake chuckled sheepishly and sat back down and everyone's attention was back on the director but the moment kept on replaying through her mind so there were moments where she'd just start laughing out of nowhere but they managed to get the rules down and started with charades.

"10 guesses in 3 minutes seems doable," Heran commented and watched Sunoo get up first.

"Chair!"

"Bed!"

"Toilet!"

The sight was enough to make Heran burst into laughter once more to the point where she started clapping. Sunghoon somewhat guessed "tub" correctly after a while which made it even funnier because of how random his guess was.