ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⁷♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

TRIGGER WARNINGS
MENTIONS OF: ANXIETY, TIGHT SPACES AND INJURIES!!

Heran didn't have any major fears. She wouldn't consider herself fearless but it took a lot to get a genuine scare out of her- unless there were bugs or mice involved. She hated cockroaches, worms, centipedes, and mice.

Her most traumatizing encounter took place when she was 9 years old and her parents decided to take her and Hyunmin camping for a few days to get away from the busy city and get some fresh air. On their first evening there Heran saw a mouse run into a bush not too far away from their tent and her first instinct was to scream and run to her father.

That didn't do much because he was just as scared and hopped onto his camping chair and held onto her shoulders for support. Hyeju didn't want to deal with their antics and let them do as they pleased, so for the remainder of their trip, Heran and her father slept in the car.

Looking back at it the memory brought a smile to her face but that didn't take away any sort of hatred she had for the rodent. Hyunmin always teased her for her irrational fears, his favourite hobby being to scare her with a toy cockroach they had gotten at a toy store when they were younger.

Other than that she wasn't really scared of anything. But that gradually started to change as she got older and she developed a new friend by the name of 'Anxiety'. It was the reason that Heran couldn't talk to people without wanting to run away in fear, it was the reason that she had to prepare herself days in advance for anything, it was the reason that she felt embarrassed after every single interaction she had.

She started to be more self-conscious and couldn't even walk past a group of people and not think that they were talking about her. This caused a long-term need for constant reassurance and the reminder to breathe when she felt too suffocated or trapped in her mind but it hadn't been too bad for a while and she thought she was getting better.

"Heran, wake up we're about to land," Heeseung said and nudged her awake from the seat beside him.

He watched with a smile as she squirmed in an attempt to wake up and mumble incoherently under her breath. She had slept the entire flight back from Jeju to Seoul as expected because they got a break from the cameras now that they were back home but only for a little while.

She opened her eyes and sat up straight when she heard the pilot's voice from the intercom saying that they were landing. Everyone waited until they arrived to gather their bags and double-check that everyone was okay and ready to go home. It was obvious that they were excited to finally sleep in their own beds after their few days of hard work.

They still had even more debut preparation for the next few weeks and a lot of filming and unfortunately school as well. Nobody said that being an idol was easy or that they weren't going to be swarmed with work from the minute they left the program but it was still overwhelming no matter how close they got to debuting.

"We'll be in the car in no time. I'm probably going to fall asleep again," Jake said with a yawn and stretched out of his seat while the rest of the members got up as well.

"There's an issue."

The eight members turned to look at one of their managers, Kim Daehyun. Their other manager, Chanel Seo was reserved for Heran privately and was in Seoul while they were in Jeju to get their things in order and book their recording and practice sessions while Daehyun stayed with the members for supervision.

The look on their manager's face was anything but pleasant- he looked scared, to say the least. "I just got off the phone with Chanel. She's waiting in the car but the airport is swarmed with fans and we're understaffed."