ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝘪-𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥¹⁴♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"Why aren't you cleaning?" Jay asked Heran, who was sitting on the couch minding her own business while the other 9 boys worked around her.

This morning when everyone had woken up Heeseung called an emergency meeting to say that since they'd be leaving soon the least they could do would be to clean the building from top to bottom which wasn't a bad idea.

They were assigned specific areas to clean, but Heran was already done, so she decided to enjoy the music that was playing and lounge around for a bit.

"I did my part already. You can check the kitchen and the purple room."

Jay was taken aback by her answer and judging by how nonchalant she was he didn't trust her at all. He made a run for the kitchen and checked the sink and every cabinet and unexpectedly he was met with all the dishes in order and the counters wiped spotless.

He looked over to Heran as she watched him from over the sofa, a smile on her face as he ran to check the purple room that was just as clean. All the beds were made, and their bags were packed neatly so all it needed was for Sunoo to vacuum but he was having too much fun chasing Niki around with it than actually cleaning.

"Love the level of trust you have in me," Heran said sarcastically to Jay who forced a laugh before throwing a rag that she luckily caught before it hit her.

"You're going to help me clean the upstairs practice room."

She jumped up at the news and started arguing about how she did what she was supposed to but Jay didn't say anything and continued to the practice room with Heran following after him, despite her enraged state.

She started saying that it was unfair and that it was practically child labour but he only scoffed and told her to stop being dramatic which offended her even more.

"I feel like you're just doing this because you want to spend more time with me," Heran said with a proud smile and leaned onto the doorframe, watching as Jay continued to wipe down the mirror.

"Don't flatter yourself," he replied with a half smile and Heran felt her lips tug up.

She slotted in beside him in front of the mirror and started cleaning the mirror as well, Jay reaching the spots that she couldn't reach and it took every bit of him to not make a joke about her height.

They worked silently for a bit before Jay clicked his tongue in irritation which caught Heran by surprise. She looked at him for a second before getting back to wiping down the mirror.

"You're doing it wrong." He redid the spot that she has just finished, showing her exactly how she was supposed to wipe.

"That's literally what I did," she complained and started again until Jay pushed her out of the way and did it himself.

She proceeded to say that she could do it herself but Jay wasn't convinced and carried on while Heran tried to shove him with her hip but he wasn't budging at all. She huffed out a tired breath and continued with all her might but she had no luck.

"Stop, you're going to get hurt," Jay said and started to laugh at Heran's irritated expression but she stood her ground.

Jay continued to laugh, his smile deepening the more she complained and threatened him.