ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝘪-𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥³♬

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

The next two days were going exceptionally smoothly for Heran and the female trainees although for the other 12, there seemed to be a lot of tension and clearly Heeseung was being affected.

So one evening before going to bed Heran made her way to his room hoping that he wouldn't be sleeping or in the practice room despite it being fairly early so when she knocked on the door she didn't know what to say to Jungwon who had opened the door for her.

In that moment she had lost all possible train of thought and it seemed to be the same for him because the two just stared at each other for what felt like forever before he snapped out of whatever daze he was in.

What happened next was the most unexpected turn of events she had ever experienced because instead of asking Heran what she needed Jungwon abruptly shut the door in her face.

She stood dumbfounded on the other side of the room, listening to the yells inside the room from what she could make out they were attempting to tidy up the room before she came in but even then she still got a door slammed in her face.

"Uh, sorry," Jungwon apologized flustered and Heran sent him a lopsided smile before walking into the room, her heart dropping to her stomach when she heard Jungwon shut the door behind her.

It only hit her then that she was in a room full of boys wearing nothing but a pair of sweat shorts and a T-shirt, and all of a sudden Akira's voice went off like an alarm in her mind.

"You're going out there barefaced?!"

She shook the feeling off and made her way over to Heeseung who seemed to be sleeping but she couldn't have cared less, but the feeling of 10 pairs of eyes on her wasn't making her feel any more welcome.

She turned around to look at everyone, some of them from the other rooms but they usually came to talk to their friends. "How long has he been like this?"

K was the one who mustered up the courage to answer her while everyone else shied away behind each other or their blankets. "It's been over an hour."

Heran nodded curtly and walked up to Jungwon's bed and politely asked him if she could borrow his pillow although everyone was a bit sceptical at first he gave it to her. She thanked him and walked over to Heeseung's bed and waited for a few seconds.

When she felt that she'd given him enough time she lifted the pillow into the air and brought it down with enough force that it echoed through the room. She proceeded to hit Heeseung with the pillow over and over until he eventually tried to grab it back from her.

The other boys watched in utter fear as she hit him, even more, shocked when he tried to fight her back.

"What do you think you're doing? Sulking at a time like this?" she scolded the older boy who was trying to catch his breath, his grip tightening on Jungwon's pillow so that she didn't try to hit him again.

A wave of embarrassment washed over Heeseung when he made eye contact with the other boys in the room, switching his gaze from their shocked faces to Heran who was glaring at him, and for a safer option, he put his pride aside.

He let out a heavy sigh and shifted to the left of his mattress to make room for Heran to sit down. When he didn't respond to her or try to fight her back she knew that something was wrong and that was ten times more important than the looks she was going to get for climbing into Heeseung's bed.