16.2- real life

Tw: Sexual scene ( I will further into the book not put a warning, because the book is labeled as for adults)

Flashback from Last night

Daniel and Marie sit on the couch, their attention fixed on the movie playing on the TV. They've been friends for years and often enjoy watching movies together, but now there's a new tension between them. They've both been secretly harboring feelings for each other, unsure of how to express themselves.

As the movie progresses, Daniel finds himself getting distracted by Marie. He can't help but steal glances at her and admire the way the light from the TV dances across her features. Marie senses his gaze and looks over at him, catching his eyes. They both smile but look back to the movie quickly.

After a few moments, Daniel can't take it any longer. "This movie is boring. Do you wanna do something else?"

Marie blinks at him, a little confused. "What did you have in mind?"

Daniel leans in closer, his heart pounding in his chest. "Something like this.." and he kisses her softly. Marie gasps and then she kisses down on him harder, pulling him closer.

Their kiss is tentative at first, but it quickly becomes more passionate. They lose themselves in the moment, their arms wrapped tightly around each other. The movie plays on in the background, but neither of them is paying attention anymore.

Eventually, they pull away, breathing heavily. They stare into each other's eyes, and a smile creeps across Marie's face. "That was unexpected."

Daniel nods, a bit shyly. "I know, but I couldn't help myself. I've wanted to do that for so long."

Marie leans in and kisses him again. "Me too," she whispers.

They continue kissing, their passion growing with each passing moment. Marie stand up and pulls Daniel and herself upstairs the his bedroom. They start to undress each other, eager to get closer. After a while, they break apart again, gasping for air. 

They snuggled up against each other. Their breaths were heavy and their bodies were warm from the intense make-out session they had just finished. They both felt a rush of adrenaline and excitement, and knew that they wanted to explore this newfound passion further.

As they continued to kiss and cuddle, their hands began to wander, exploring each other's bodies and finding new places to touch. Daniel's hands glided over Marie's smooth skin, while Marie's fingers dug into Daniel's muscular shoulders.

Their lips continued to move together, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, as their bodies continued to move against each other. The tension in the room was palpable.

As the kisses grew more passionate, Daniel began to undress Marie further, removing her bra and panties and exposing her to him fully. Marie did the same, revealing Daniel's hard and throbbing erection to her eyes.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of non-stop kissing and touching, Daniel and Marie lay back on the bed, exhausted but content. They looked at each other, their eyes filled with love and lust, and knew that they would never forget this moment. And neither will the neighbors. ;)

They look at each other, both smiling and a bit breathless. "I think we've waited long enough," Daniel says, his voice low. Marie nods, her heart pounding. "I agree," she says. Marie lays her head on Daniels bare chest and they fall asleep.

A couple of hours later Marie wakes up, from the sounds of the door opening. "Fuck." Marie said, while still laying naked in Daniels bed. "Max is back."