13-real life

The sun was setting over the Miami skyline as the drivers prepared for qualifying. The track was still hot from the day's practice sessions, and the air was thick with anticipation. 

As the cars rolled out onto the track for their warm-up laps, the crowd erupted in cheers. The drivers revved their engines, testing their brakes and tires as they prepared for their flying laps. The first few drivers had difficulty finding their rhythm, struggling to navigate the tight turns and sharp corners. But as the session wore on, the top contenders began to emerge.

Max Verstappen set an early benchmark, posting a time that would be hard to beat. Lewis Hamilton followed closely behind, pushing his Mercedes to the limit as he chased down Verstappen's time. 

The two drivers traded fast laps, each pushing themselves to get just a little bit faster. The crowd was on the edge of their seats as they watched the two drivers battle it out. In the end, it was Max who came out on top, setting a blistering lap time that put him on pole position for the race. Hamilton was just a few tenths behind, and the two drivers smiled at each other as they posed for photos. Next to them also stood Charles Leclerc, who was having a great season. Ther was even a change of him winning the race.

"Congrats."

The atmosphere was electric as the spectators filed out of the stands, already looking forward to the excitement that the race would bring. The 2023 Miami Grand Prix was shaping up to be an unforgettable event, and the drivers were ready to deliver even more thrills and excitement to the fans.

Sunday: The race

The engines roared to life, drowning out the sound of the cheering crowd. The drivers revved their engines, ready to go as the cars lined up on the starting grid.

In pole position, Max Verstappen looked focused and determined as he waited for the race to begin. Beside him, Lewis Hamilton was equally focused, a steely look in his eyes as he waited for the lights to change.

Behind them were both of the Ferraris. Carlos Sainz and Charles Leclerc were chatting nervously, trying to calm their nerves before the race began.

As the lights changed, the cars surged forward, the smell of burning rubber filling the air. Max got off to a good start, keeping his lead as Hamilton tried to push past him.

Verstappen made a quick move, weaving in and out of traffic as he tried to gain ground. Behind him, Hamilton and Charles were jostling for position, neither willing to give an inch.

As the cars raced around the track, the drivers pushed themselves to the limit. The heat was intense, the sun beaming down on the track as the cars whipped past each other.

In the stands, the crowd was on their feet, cheering as their favorite drivers powered past. The atmosphere was electric, the excitement of the race palpable in the air.

As the race wore on, the drivers began to settle into their positions. Leclerc held onto his position, He was close behind Verstappen, and tried to catch up.

"Who is behind me? "max asked over radio. He had seen a ferrari pretty close behind him, but couldn't make out if it was Charles or Sainz. "Leclerc, 1.982 seconds." His team boss answers. Charles was behind him, they were going to share a podium.

Max was entering a tight corner. He wasn't with his head by the race and could only think of Charles. He could feel the tires struggling for grip, and as he accelerated out of the turn, he suddenly lost control. His car spun around, sending him careening off the edge of the track. Max frowned as he tried to regain control of his car, but it was too late. He knew he was out of the race. "You okay? What happened, Max." Christian Horner asked over the radio. " I lost grip, FUCK." There went easy points.

As Max pulled off to the side of the track, the crowd gasped in shock. They had been watching eagerly, waiting to see if Verstappen could hold onto his lead, but in an instant, it was all over.

Behind Max, Charles who had been biding his time, waiting for a chance to make his move. As Max spun off, Leclerc saw his opportunity and pounced. He was in the lead.

'It looks like Max Verstappen has lost control of his car, he is out of the race. This means that Charles Leclerc is leading the maimi grand prix.' The reporter said.

He pushed his Ferrari to the limit, taking advantage of Max's mistake to take the lead. The crowd cheered as Charles powered ahead, determined to hold onto his position.

With Max out of the race, the battle for first place was now between Charles and Lewis Hamilton. Hamilton was pushing hard, trying to catch up to Leclerc, but the Ferrari driver was in top form, hitting every apex perfectly.

As the laps ticked down, it became clear that the Ferrari driver was unstoppable. He crossed the finish line in first place, a huge grin on his face as he celebrated his victory.The crowd erupted in cheers as Leclerc stood on the podium, his Ferrari team cheering him on. Max's mistake was stupid, but Charles had capitalized on the opportunity and taken the win.

In the end they didn't share the podium. 

A/N: Bit of a filler chapter.