7.1- real life/Insta

The drivers revved their engines as they prepared for the all-important qualification race. Knowing that a good starting spot was essential, they pushed their cars to their limits, trying to shave off every fraction of a second possible.

Lewis Hamilton, the seven time world champion, started strong by setting the fastest lap time early on, showing that he was the man to beat. However Max Verstappen, closed in on him and managed to take the pole position with a time of 1:31.568.

Meanwhile, the Alphine team struggled to keep up with the pace of the top teams, with Pierre Gasly qualifying in ninth place and Esteban Ocon only managing to qualify 12th. Ferrari put in a fantastic effort and qualified in fourth and sixth place.

The midfield saw some surprising results, with Alex Albon and Lance Stroll securing top ten places , while Mclarens Lando Norris had a disappointing result by only managing to qualify in 15th place.

The qualification race set the stage for what promises to be an exciting Grand Prix on Sunday, with Verstappen on pole position, followed by Perez and Alanso. 

As the drivers congratulated each other, the tension in the air was palpable. They knew that tomorrow's race was going to be even more intense than today's qualification. Anything could happen on the racetrack, and they were all determined to come out on top.

@maxverstappen1

⚫⚪⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚪⚫

⚪⚪⚫

📍BAHREIN
Liked by: Marie_deJong, F1, redbullracing and 357.072 others.
@Maxverstappen1: First qualification of the season. We got pole, hoping tomorrow goes the same.

Comments are disabeld

A/N:I want to thank the 500 people that have been reading my book. It means a lot to me.

I also have a tiktok account, if you like Lestappen/Formula one edits.