11)They find out

Previously: He wouldn't be able to live if the girl who looked almost identical to his Cecilia hated him.

Third Person POV

Alex was growing worried the following days. Rose was looking like she was trying to avoid him. When Alex expressed his concern about Rose to Dylan he said that she was looking fine to him. On the other hand Rose tried not to make it too obvious that she was slowly beggining to avoid Alejandro. Wheather she would admit it or not Maximo's words affected her greatly. She started trusting Alejandro and Lorenzo but something about her ex's words made her think about her decision to trust them.

Maria and Constantine also noticed that something was bothering their friend. They had seen her talking with Maximo a few days ago, but Cecilia didn't tell them about what she and her ex were talking about. Maria was thinking that it had something to do with the Gutierrez cousins. She knew who Alejandro and Lorenzo were and they had become friends during their stay in Italy.

Maria finally had enough. She decided to talk to Cecilia about what was bothering her. She noticed that her best friend was acting weird. She also noticed that Cecilia was avoiding the boys and she wanted to know why. So one morning during the break, she had the courage to ask her.

" Rosie, is something bothering you? I have noticed that you have acting weird to Alejandro and Lorenzo these days. " "Maria, I am fine. It's just that I am worried about the math test . That's all, I promise." "Rose you know that I know when you are lying . So please stop lying to my face and tell me what's bothering right now."

Meanwhile

Alex's POV

"Son, how is it going with your mission?"
"It is going rather well father, although I have to say that right now I am facing some difficulties." " What kind of difficulties Alex Henderson. I gave you and Dylan this mission because you are more capable of everyone else, but if YOU are facing difficulties I think that I might have made the wrong choice."
"Father , please hear me out . The problems that I am facing are not about the mission but about a girl who looks a lot like Cecilia Cassano. You remember her correct?"

"Ah, yes. Cecilia. Lucas's daughter. Last time I heard about her was about two yaers ago, when she was admitted to the hospital after a car crash." , "I have a friend who looks and acts like her."
"Maybe it's her." " No, father. It cannot be her. She literally has a different name and I believe that she is an orphan. "My darling Alex , I truly believed that you were smarter than that. Do you really think that Cecilia.The daughter of Italy's scariest mafia boss would go to school with her real identity."

'I never thought about that. But it does sound like something a mafia boss would do for his daughter.' Alex thought
"Perhaps you are right father. I will check into it more." "Alright, do what you believe it's correct.", Christian said to his son " I will. Thank you father."

Cecilia's POV

As soon as I returned home I decided to ask my father about Alejandro and Lorenzo. The things that Maximo said to me still haunt me . I don't know if I want to believe it or not. "Jenny , is my father home?" , I asked the maid . " Yes , miss Cecilia you father is in his office."
"Thank you. Can you tell him that I will visit him in his office in a while." "Of course ."

After I finished talking to my maid, I went to my room to change out my school attire. After that, I went to talk to to my father. "Father, can you tell me about Alex Henderson. " " Oh. He is my friend's son".

________________________________

Enjoy .....