6) Arguments!

Third Person POV

Suddenly we heard a high pitched voice saying " Oi, poor Rosie who is he? Your boyfriend?"," No I am her bestfriend. My name is Miguel Stones. The real question is who are you and why are you trying to bully her?". "My name is Victoria Menti and I have to say that you have a great sense of fashion, but I should warn you that you should never try to mess with me or my sister Monica. Don't make the same mistake your so-called bestfriend did", Victoria warned.

"What happend between you two Rosie ? Did miss Victoria warned you and you didn't followed her rules.God! I am so proud of you my darling. You have become such a savage teenager. I am so proud of you.", Miguel said dramatically as he whipped a fake tear. " Miguel, please you know that Rose can become a real badass when she wants to." "I know right Maria. Do you rememberbwhen she pushed that kid in kindergarden or in her fifth grade where she broke that kid's front teeth beacause they were messing with her hair?", Miguel said with a smile,suddenly a gasp was heard. " You are a monster Rose. How couldyou do that? And you two are cheering her up. You three are disgusting."

"Man, I forgot that she was even here", Maria whispered. Viktoria continued " And you" , she pointed at Miguel "You don't have a good fashion taste." "Well Victoria you weren't saying that about fifteen minutes ago. But I can undestand the sudden change. You heard all the things that I have done and you are afraid right? It's normal after all you do have a weak spirit and can't stand hearing other people doing what you and your sister do to your victims. Am I correct?", Cecilia said while glaring. Victoria left looking terrifiedand the three started laughing.

"Well, that was something.",Maria said. " I agree Maria but we have to be very careful. Don't forget that Rose all that as Cecilia Cassano and now that Victoria knows , It won't be hard to figure out her real name if she asks." " Miguel you don't need to worry. My parents made sure that no one will be able to figure out my real name",Cecilia tried to calm him down. " I know Rose but still , we have to be careful." Then, a a male voice was heard.

"You three literally scared her. Rose, I didn't know you Did all that. Bravo!", It was Maximo. "YOU , you cheating , backstabbing idiotic wanker what are YOU doing here?",Miguel said." Relax Constantine or should I say Miguel. You know I never thought that I woul-", "I think that you are making them uncomfortable. They clearly look bothered.". This time it was Alejandro who spoke. Lorenzo was a few steps behind him sitting on a bench." First of all , rude. You cut me off while I was talking. Second, why should I listen to you.",Maximo said getting ready to argue.

Alex's POV

Me and Dylan were sitting together during break and we were talking about different things when we heard yelling. It sounded like Victoria, an annoying girl in our class. She was yelling something across the lines of fashion. Well what can you expect from people like her. They continued arguing. She finally left then a boy went to them looking pissed. I tried hearing what they were saying because I learnt from Mateo -a kid in our class- that he is Rose's ex. He started accusing them of something and Dylan nudged me to step in. As I was approaching them I heard " Relax Constantine or should I say Miguel. You know I never thought that I woul-", I knew it. This friend of Rose was familiar.

Constantine Doucan, the heir to the French Mafia leader.Cecilia's boy bestfriend other than me and Dylan. But if he knows Rose that means that there is a chance that she might be Cecilia,my Cecilia. I decided It was time for me to step in." I think that you are making them uncomfortable. They clearly look bothered." The three looked shoked when they saw me. They all think that I heard something that I shouldn't. I think that I will need to talk to Constantine after that. Maximo began talking "First of all , rude. You cut me off while I was talking. Second, why should I listen to you." He was looked like he was getting ready to argue. I saw that he was about about to pounce but luckily for him the bell rang. He looked at me and said " You were saved by the bell, otherwise I would make you regret cutting me off, new boy"

I walked close to his ear and whispered "Of course you would , that is the only thing you are good at right, Maximo.", When I said his name he paled.He mouthed my name. " I see that you finally understood to who you are talking.", I whispered to him. He just left after that. " Um, If you guys excuse me, I have to get to class",I said to the three. Rose stopped me " Alejandro, did you hear what we were talking about before you stepped in." " No , I didn't. I don't like hearing to other people's conversations", I said to them as I walked towards Dylan in order to get to class.Man , I was told to be very careful because of my mission, but I already run into my enemy. Can this day get any worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

933 Words . I hope that you will enjoy the chapter