10) Doubts

TWO MONTHS LATER

Cecilia's POV

I was sitting alone in a classroom after the first period when I felt someone covering my eyes. "Guess who?", the mysterious voice said. "Alejandro, I know it's you." ,I replied. "It's not fair how you recognize me immediately. ", he said while he pouted. " I am never able to do that."

"Come on, Alejandro. Don't be a baby. I just know your voice." I said while laughing. "I know. By the way what are you doing here alone." he asked. " I needed some time alone. Just to clear my mind.", I said. "Did something happened? You can tell me I am your friend." " No everything is alright. Don't worry." "If you say so. What are you doing today after school?" "Why do you ask?" , I said
" Maybe we could hang out for a bit."

Third Person POV

Just then Maximo walked in . When the duo noticed him their expression changed. "Gutierrez, what are you doing in here with Rose." Alejandro said"As you can see Luis we are talking. ", Maximo said. "What do you want Maximo?" Cecilia asked. " We need to talk . Gutierrez do you mind leaving. This a private conversation." ,Maximo demanded.

Alejandro looked at Cecilia as if asking for her permission. Cecilia gave him a look to go. "What did I tell you about him Cecilia. DO NOT TALK TO HIM. HE IS DANGEROUS.", Maximo told her . " Maximo, should I remind you that we broke you after you cheated on me with that bitch. YOU have no right to tell me to who I talk.", Cecilia replied. " You are right , but even if we broke up , I still care about you. That's why I want you to stop talking to him."

"Maximo if that's what you wanted to talk about you can leave.I am not in the mood right now." " You know Rose, I wanted to ask you if you know who Alejandro really is . Because if you knew I am sure that you wouldn't be defending him right now." " What do you mean Maximo?" " Forget that I said something. It seems that you are very close to him so you won't believe anything I say."

"No. You have to tell me what you mean. You can't just come in here that, demand that you talk to me just so you can decide that because I became friends with the one person that you don't like, you can't tell me what you what you wanted. It doesn't work that way Maximo."

" You really want to know Rose. Even if you won't believe me you want to know. Tell me why? What is the reason that you want to know so bad? Is it because you feel that he is hiding something from you, isn't it? Well he is, but I am not going tell you what that is. If you want to know you are going to ask him yourself."

"TELL ME WHAT D-" ,before Cecilia could finish her sentence Maximo walked out. Cecilia could feel herself getting anxious as she was trying to comprehend what Maximo meant. She really didn't want to believe him about Alejandro ,but it is true, Alejandro and Lorenzo acted like they were walking on eggshells around her, even if they knew how to hide it rather well.

What gave the final push to think about what Maximo had said was around two weeks ago when Lorenzo apologised to her out of nowhere, for something that he did to her,even if she didn't remember.

"Rosie", Alejandro shaked her. "Are you ok? You seemed lost in thought. Did something happened with Maximo?"
"No , everything is alright. Yes I am free after school today . I also want to talk to you about something. Now if you excuse me I have to go to the bathroom. " "Okay, see you in a bit."

After Cecilia left and Alex was left alone , he was thinking about what Rose wanted to talk to him about. Could it be about what Maximo wanted to talk to her about. What if he told her the truth about him. He couldn't even think about that without getting nervous. What if his Rose hated him. He wouldn't be able to live if the girl that looked almost identical to his Cecilia hated him.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey it's the author. First of all I want to thank you all for 100 reads. I am really thankful to each and every one of you 🙏💖.

I am also really sorry for the late update 😔. I hope that you will enjoy the new chapter