9) I would love to be his friend

Third person's POV

"What are you doing here, Doucan","Isn't it obvious? I am here to hang out with my darling Ceci.",after Constantine said that,Vincenzo turn to Cecilia while glaring."Why did you bring him here ? You know that we are enemies Cecilia. How are you going to become the boss if you keep becoming friends with our enemie's children. First Maria and Constantine then Alex and Dylan ." When Vincenzo realised what he said he paled. He noticed that Maria and Constantine was glaring at him.

"Calm down Vin. Our parents are friends. I am aware of the past between you two but you can't just insult my friends like that. Also leave Maria and Constantine out of this. We know each other since we were babies. And who is Alex and Dylan? I don't remember becoming friends with them?". "Look I agree about Maria . I know that we grew up together but him" points to Constantine, " He is nothing but a scam. His mother is a whore. Don't you remember? She tried to ruin our parents relationship by saying that jur father assaulted her. And then her son tried to become my friend and playwith my feelings in order to get some important information."

Constantine looked offended and saddened at what Vin had said . "Look , I admit what I did to you eas pretth fucked up but I am not like her. She is todic and manipulative and she was never there for me. You know Vincenzo, I regret what I did to you. You didn't deserve it , but you have to understand what I did was for the greater good." , Constantine tried to explain even though he knew he was in the wrong. He trully regreted what he did, and he hoped that Vincenzo would forgive him one day.

Vin didn't looked convinced so continued by saying."Was it really ? Was playing with my feelings for the greater good? You manipulated me into giving you insight to our gang so that you could become tha best. You always scream that you are not the same as your mother but believe me when I say that-"

"Enough, both of you. Vincenzo don't you have anything better to do. And you Constantine, don't engage in an argument when you know that you are mostly at fault.So both of you apologize to each other right now before our parents enter the room. Am I clear?"
Right on que Vincenzo's girlfriend Penelope entered the room. Jenny our maid entered to leave us some snacks on the table. Penelope ran to Vincenzo.

"Vin, I missed you . Cecilia, Maria good to see you here.Um , and you are?" "Oh, I am Miguel Stones. I am Cecilia's friend.Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too. If you eill excuse us Vin and I have an unfinished business to attend."

Penelope and Vincenzo left the room and the trio sat down and started eating their snacks while talking about their day. Suddenly, Maria said;" So Ceci, tell me about the teo new boys in your class. Are you talking to them? I mean I was surprised when Alejandro defended bogh of you against our queen B" ,"Look, Alejandro and I aren't really talking so I don't really know why he defended us.Although I have to admit he is weird. I mean that he keeps staring at me and they way he talks it's like he knows from somewhere."

Constantine looked at Cecilia in shock. Alex didn't tell him that he talks to his best friend. " Constantine are you ok? You seem shocked?" "Yeah, I am fine. Tell me Ceci does Alejandro remind you of someone?" "Yes , I feel like I know him for some reason. He looks a bit like a boy from my dreams. But, why do you ask?" " No reason."

Cecilia could tell that her best friend was hiding something from her. Something that he didn't want her to find out. Why us he suddenly so interested in Alejandro? Maria was also sensing that Constantine was keeping from her. But what could she do?

Timeskip

"Are you two sure that you don't want to stay here?" "Yeah, we are sure Mr Cassano, thank you for the offer but he have to get home." "Alright, but you should know that you are always welcomed here." "We know. Anyway good night Ceci.", Maria said to her friend "Goodnight guys. See you tomorrow " "See you " , Constantine said as the left.

"Dad, are you okay?" "Yes my darling daughter I am ok. I just miss having all you here ." Cecilia hugged her dad as they both went inside. "Mama, do you want to watch a movie or something with me." " I am sorry Ceci but I had a hard day at work. How about we do it some other day?" " Ok, so i will go to bed . I have school tomorrow"

Cecilia kissed her parents and went to her room. On her way she was thinking about the conversation between her and her friends . ' Alejandro seems like a nice guy . I would live to be his friend' she thought as she closed her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you will enjoy