5) Constantine Doucan

Third Person POV

As the school's front gate opened, he walked in. He was of medium height, with dark curly auburn hair, styled in a short mullet. His eyes were dark blue, like the deepest part of the ocean, he had plump full lips and subtly strong jawline. His face -and probably his body too - was covered in light freckles, with a prominent one right below his left eye.

The guard noticed him and asked " Are tou ok,kid?". The said kid looked at him and then replied "Yes, I just moved here yesterday and today is my first day." , " And what's your name?" "Miguel Stones ".

Constantine's Pov

"Could you please tell me where the office is so I can get my schedule?", The guard told me where to go so I started my way. My name is Constantine Doucan, yes Miguel Stones is not my real name. I am half French, from my father's side and half British from my mother's. My father is the leader of a huge mafia organisation in France the famous "La belle Sauvage", while my mother has some small cartels in Wales mostly. I am the heir to my father's mafia that's why I always have to move to different countries for my protection. Now, the reason that I came to Italy is because I missed my friends. I won't tell you who they are for now, at least.

As I walked through the school to get to the office I could hear everyone whispering while staring. I got my schedule and started looking for my friends. However, instead of my friends my eyes caught two familiar boys. Alex Henderson and Dylan Henderson. Now you may wonder how do I know them. Well that is an question that will be answered in the future. Finally, I saw Maria, although she didn't noticed me.

Timeskip

The bell rang about three minutes ago and now I was waiting for the teacher to call me to introduce myself. Two minutes later I heard Mrs Armano calling me. I walked in and said "Hello, my name is Miguel Stones, I hope that we will get along well." The teacher said that they could ask me any question the want. After I answered my classmates question's Mrs Armano said "Mr Stones, you can go sit next to Miss Boticelli." I thanked the teacher and went to my seat.

Maria was shocked when she saw me. "You idiot, why didn't you tell us that you were coming to our school?" "Sorry Maria, I wanted to surprise you two." "It's okay, I missed you Miguel." "I missed you too, both of you ." Me and Maria continued talking through out our class.

Timeskip

After class, Maria and I went to find Cecilia. Cecilia, god how much I missed her. She was my first friend . Our parents we close due to them being in the Mafia. So naturally we became close. We were always together, Cecilia, Alex , Dylan and me. They used to call us the four musketeers. But after the incident the boys and I lost all contact and I never saw them again until today. "Maria, did you know that Alex and Dylan and here?" I asked, "Yes, they are in Rose's class. She doesn't remember them .", Maria replied. "That's sad, I mean they used to be really close you know." "I know Miguel, as I know that once she remembers what happend she and Alex will live a long passionate life together." "That's is if someone doesn't mess it up." ,I said. "Let's hope that no one will."

We spotted Cecilia and walked towards her. I closed her eyes with my hands and said "Guess who?" "I don't know, Maximo is that you?". "Never compare to that peace of shit again. You understand me Rose?" "Miguel, I missed you. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming. I was so sad when I learned that you will be leaving." "I missed you too Rosie, Sorry that I didn't tell you I wanted it to be a surprise." "It's okay, I love you" " I love you too"

Suddenly we heard a high pitched voice saying " Oi , poor Rose who is he? Your Boyfriend?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

705 words
I hope that you will enjoy the chapter