7) A meeting with some old friends

Cecilia's POV

After Alejandro left , the three of us went to class although I couldn't help but worry if he had heard what Maximo was saying. What if he finds out who I am or even worse, he already knows. I really neded to speak to my father. " Rosie ,I can hear your thoughts from over here. I am sure that you are wondering over nothing. Besides, Maximo wasn't yelling and if Alejandro did heard something I feel like he wouldn't tell anyone." "You are right Maria. "

Meanwhile

Alex's POV

I left the three and went toget my cousin so we could get to class. For quite some time we were walking in silence and he seemed like he was thinking about something. Then he came close to me and whispered " I forgot to tell you ,the heir of the French Mafia Boss Antoine Doucan , Constantine is attending our school. He was talking a while ago with that girl Rose and her friend Maria or something . I saw him today when he came in school." " I know , I heard you former bestfriend Maximo saying his name. Apparently he is here because he is friends with Rose." 'or Cecilia' he thought.

Timeskip

Third Person's POV

The classes ended and each student was hurrying to get out the classes in order to get home as soon as possible. The three bestfriends met outside of Cecilia's classroom and were ready to leave . Their day after the argument they had with the Menti girl and her sister's boyfriend went go as usual expect from the whispers that were heard that Miguel had actually managed to scare the faux blonde off. So as the three ere wlking outside the boy suddenly said " Shoot. I forgot something In my class room . I will go get it real quick can you two wait for about 15 minutes?", "Wait, don't you want us to come with you ?" "No, It's alright I will go get it and I will be back before you know it."

When he started to walk towards his class he noticed the Gutierrez cousins and sign for them to follow him. He led the two into an empty classroom. "Um, do we know you?", Lorenzo or Dylan said. " Cut the crap Henderson , of course you know me . Don't you remember all the times that we fought about who would play more with Cecilia." The cousins looked at him shocked. "Look , I know that you two recognised me and I did too when I saw you.The reason why I called you here is because I don't want to two to mess withy my life. So what I am asking you to do is to not get close to Rose or Maria." ," Hold up, because I think that I lost you somewhere in there. What makes you think that we want to get tangled up in whatever kind ofd frienship you three have." "Come on Henderson we both know that Rose reminds you of Cecilia. And this is why I am asking you to stay away from them, from her. You two ruined Cecilia, I am not going to let that happend to Rose." "Look Doucan the only reason as to why we are here is beacuse of a mission . We don't really have enough time to get close to anyone . Besides as soon as It's over we are out of here.",Constantine grinned at that " Good , but just so you know I will be watching your every step."

The auburn haired male started walking when a certain green-eyed male asked "How is Cecilia?". That question alone made the walking male stop."Why do wanna know?After all you are partly involved in what happend to her. If you two didn't become friends with him none of that would have happend." The two boys looked down in shame. Of course they knew that it was their fault . Their only friend suffered beacuse of a mistake they made. They chose to trust the wrong person and in the end they regreted it. Dylan was shaking . The memories were still fresh in his mind even though it happend like two years ago.The things Alex said to him are always going to curved into his mind like Cecilia's face of Betrayal even though both of them didn't actually know what had happend.

When they did , oh boy, Alex was furious. At first he blamed Dylan because the one responsible was his bestfriend but when Dylan said to him he didn't know anything Alex believed him. How couldn't he after all those two grew up together.Turns out the boy who Dylan called his friend was just another pawn of an enemy gang.And as a pawn he obviously didn't know everything about them only what he needed to know.

The cousins came back after someone snapped their fingers " Are you two okay? I was talking to you and you didn't answer me"Constantine asked, "Yeah , we are okay."Dylan said for the both of them with a cold voice."Alex come on we have to go.",he continued and the cousins left. Behind them was walking Constantine. Little did the three know that two other people heard their conversation and would most likely use it against them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE THAT Y'ALL WILL ENJOY THE CHAPTER