𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁𝟮.

It was late into the night and the wedding was starting to wrap up. Everyone had pretty much left and the only people who remained in the actual reception venue were chan, his parents, and seventeen. Yura on the other hand had made her way to the comfort room to not only collect her belongings but also herself.

As much as Yura loved goofing around on important occasions, she really just needed a moment to fully process everything. The fact her life actually came together seemed to be more hard to process than she initially thought. She was actually married, she was happily married to the love of her life and it was just now really hitting her.

The girl placed her last lip product in her bag after having her little sentimental moment until a knock was heard on the door. Initially she thought it would be her husbands so she eagerly said "come in!" as she continued to stow away her belongings. Yes the makeup artists had already left with their things, but even though they brought more products than Yura could imagine, she still needed to have her favorite little touch-up bag to make her feel secure.

"uh hey?" Yura snapped her head towards the door only to see Joshua of all people standing with his hands behind his back as he rocked back and forth nervously.

A few years ago he had confessed to the members why he did what he did those years back, but never directly apologized to Yura herself. Although, she did hear about it through chan and some part of her felt guilt on behalf of the boy as her gaze immediately softened upon seeing him.

"hey Joshy." She gave him a sad smile as she stood up to be only a few feet away from him.

"well i guess i just wanted to say congrats-" Yura quickly engulfed him with a hug. He was taken aback for a moment as he processed how she was able to hug him of all people but after a battle with himself, he hugged her back.

The moment he did though, tears started welling up in his eyes until they overflowed. It had become so much that Yura found herself crying as well. The two of them simply stood there crying their hearts out.

"I'm so fucking sorry Yura. . .no words or anything can excuse how i made you feel and what i did. I was immature, i was selfish. I will forever be sorry to you." Joshua poured all of his feelings out after the two pulled away. It was years of overwhelming guilt bottled up that he had been waiting to let out and now that he did, he felt a burden lift off of his shoulders.

"Ji. . .look that shit hurt me, it pained me and it scared me i won't deny that. But Chan told me why you did it. You had the right idea, just the wrong execution." Joshua nodded guiltily.

"But i do forgive you." Her words made him shocked. That was the absolute last thing he expected to hear from her.

"Wait seriously?" Yura chuckled at his surprised expression.

"Yes. But this doesn't mean we'll go back to being bestie bestie after like four years of not really talking. You need to give me some time." Joshua nodded his head yet again in compliance.

"of course Yura."

"There's one rule though." Joshua's head perked up and he gave her an expression as if eagerly telling her to continue.

"No fake shit alright? I want to get to know you, the real Hong Jisoo. I want to get to know the boy who was caring, fun, kind, and so much more. I know for a fact there were moments you weren't 100% putting on a show, i'm sure of it." A smile grazed Joshua's face.

"You know it Yurie, can i give you a hug?" And with a nod from Yura, he brought her in for a long overdue hug.

Sure it would take Yura some time to be normal with him, but there was a future for their friendship and there were problems that were resolved, that was all that mattered in the moment.

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆:
@kwanscz

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

This was requested over a month ago and i am so sorry i only uploaded this now!! I know this is short, but this is just really a chapter to tie up some loose ends between Yura and Joshua and this is officially the end of the story! I do have a few other fanfics up so i would really appreciate if you would check those out! ^^