𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞.

𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

Yura's eyes met his, and her lifeless expression had quickly flipped. He seemed oblivious to her presence, which intrigued her even more. Countless of questions would be circling her mind, but the 3 energy drinks she had drank were enough to slow down her conscience.

The girl dragged her feet to the male, who had just seemed to notice her, giving her a bright smile as he jogged up towards her.

"hey" he greeted, the same smile still on his face.

"yo" Yura said as she finally stood in front of him.

"what are you doing here so late chan?" The girl questioned, it was a simple question sure, but it threw Chan off course, causing him to dig into his memory to find the answer.

His hand extended, and Yura finally noticed her jacket resting in it.

She shook her head, embarrassed of her stupidness and gratefully took the jacket back, resting it in the crook of her arm.

"thanks chanster" she smiled up at him.

"anytime, sleep well! Please, you know you need it" He sent her a smirk as he eventually faded into the darkness of the hall, managing to face her the whole time she saw him. Yura let out small chuckle, returning to her door.

"Yuri!" Yura's head darted towards the sound of her new friend, and neighbor's voice.

"it's um, Yura" She tried her best to muster up a smile at the girl who faintly rolled her eyes.

"yeah um yuri, how do you know Chan?"

Yura was caught off guard by Minji referring to him as Chan. It was a habit of his to give his stage name, playing it off as a nickname if needed. So the fact they were on a first name basis, when Yura didn't even know the two knew each other in the first place, really shook her.

"he's uh . . ."
". . . a friend of mine" Yura covered her hesitation with a smile.

"he's cute, don't you think?" She grinned, off into the direction of which chan once stood.

"i- um yeah sure" Yura was about as hair follicle close to just slamming her door and going inside her apartment.

"since you guys are close, do you mind setting me up with him?" She innocently asked, batting her eyes at the girl who stood before her.

Yura's clouded mind murmured a sure before closing her door and immediately crashing on her couch.

She wasn't quite sure why it stung so much, but it did. Chan was aloud to date of course he was but Yura was unsure why this time just the mere thought of a relationship blossoming irritated her.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

Hello! So i know it's kinda late to do this, but i'm thinking instead of
writing long chapters which i upload almost every week, i instead
write somewhat shorter chapters but update A LOT more frequently.
This just works better for me and I hope you all understand!