𝙫𝙞.

𝘃𝗶. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆

| 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

Yura led Jisoo through the large dorm (more like full on resort) following the large trek she had encountered earlier, clearly forgetting the fact that Jisoo most likely knew his way around his own house. It was as if the two were having a rendezvous, talking about nothing and everything along the way eventually getting into a mini non-logical debate about kpop positions.

"Hey Yura...oh, hi Jisoo," The duo turned their heads towards Mingyu and dragged themselves back to the present. Yura had momentarily forgotten about the beef between Jisoo and the other members and so she gave a signature smile, obliviously proceeding to seat herself in one of the two empty chairs.

"Hey what are you waiting for?" Yura questioned as she watched Jisoo stand in front of the table with hesitation. Anything she had heard from Chan or learned from her very minimal research indicated that Jisoo was almost the exact opposite of this pitiful kid standing before her.

She pat the seat to her right and Jisoo sat himself down, avoiding eye contact with the other members.

"Oh shit!" Yura whisper-shouted at him, just now realizing what she had done. Her eyes were as wide as they could possible be and she slowly gave Jisoo an awkward but also sympathetic smile.

The boy only mouthed "you're dead" and Yura slowly turned her head back to the other members, feeling very threatened at the moment.

'Well you're the one who still followed me'  she thought, crossing her arms and giving a pouty face towards no one in particular.

"Is there something we don't know about or?" Questioned Minghao who took one for the team and spoke for the other members that were also watching the duo bicker.

"Oh!" a surprised Hansol exclaimed as Yura had just began choking on air after hearing what Hao had said.

Recovering from her cough-attack, Yura spoke calmly, "okay um let's eat ya'll, in peace." 

It was an awkward dinner to say the least and all that was on Jisoo and Yura's minds were to get the hell out of that room as fast as possible. Let's just say Yura had underestimated the current relationship between the idol and his members.

. . .

"wowthatwasabsolutelyscrumptiousgottagogetsomethingthanksfordinneryall!" It was almost as if the girl was freestyle rapping before she dashed out of that room faster that svt could bully Mingyu and Dino for the 127th time that week.

"Yeah, now that I think about it I really gotta help Yura find that...thing," Jisoo announced just as quickly, proceeding to jog his way to find Yura.

"YURA, YOU'RE FUCKING DONE."

. . .

As Jisoo was walking through the last hallway in the building he suddenly felt a tug on his sweatshirt and before he knew it was dragged into a room on his right.

"Um okay then," Jisoo stared at Yura with a very confused and somewhat appalled expression.

He sighed, "I swear I will fucking kill you."

"I mean we can square up if you want?" Yura started up with her horrible boxer imitation as she spoke.

"Don't lie, you're all talk no fight."