𝙭𝙭𝙞.

𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

She had already passed her car by a mile, only her pure anger fueling her. It would be better for society had she stayed away from the vehicle and went back to pick it up later. Driving while in a shitty mood wasn't good for anyone involved.

Yura muttered countless non-decipherable sentences as she walked—no, stomped—her way to wherever. Who knew someone like Chan had that in him? All of his weird actions were finally adding up for Yura. Well, what she thought it added up to.

It was just that feeling. That feeling where you're so fired up and angry that you haven't yet been able to process the source of your anger, let alone rationally think about it. Yura was going through the epitome of that, thinking and getting mad about the wrong things.

As she finally looked up after a good half hour of mindlessly walking, she found herself at a vacant park. The girl recognized the street as one only a few minutes away from Joshua's dorm. That's right, Joshua. The man whom she possibly ruined her lifelong friendship for. But of course, friendship wasn't the problem for Yura.

The bench she ended up sitting on was the only one in the whole area. You would think a park would have more benches, let alone one that only fits 1 1/2 people.

She quickly fished her phone from her back pocket, as if she was not controlling herself, her adrenaline and anger was.

"Hey." Yura could recognize that sweet voice anywhere, her face immediately softened.

"Are you at the dorms right now?"

"Yeah- um yes." Jisoo tried his absolute hardest to not sound like he started sweating due to the anxiety he felt picking up her call. Depending on what her response to his confession was, everything could fall through or put him on top.

"Great. Could you spare a few minutes at *** park?"

"Oh yeah, of course. Just finished my recording so I'll be there in 5. Wait for me." Yura let out a smile at his now evident anxious tone. After all, the last time they talked she had completely left him hanging after he confessed.

"See ya." As she hung up the call, it sank in. There was no going back now. Dang she really needed things to sink in faster nowadays.

. . .

Yura raised her head to find a smiling Jisoo, wearing an oversized shirt and stylish sweatpants. She jumped a bit due to her surprise but eventually sent him a smile which he reciprocated.

"So um, what's going on?" Jisoo tried his absolute best to not look Yura in the eyes as he took a seat on the bench, making him and the girl scoot awkwardly close.

"About yesterday..." He nodded his head as a signal to let her know he was dying to hear her answer.

"I do, I really do like you back Ji."

"You do!?" Yura found his surprised expression the epitome of cute and she giggled.

He threw her into a strong hug, it didn't matter that she almost couldn't breathe

this was what she wanted

Yes, what SHE wanted

. . .

After a sweet and dreamy goodbye, Yura had a smile plastered on her face, even while taking out the burden that is trash.

𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝘴𝘷𝘵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara