𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞.

𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

"dude, what the hell?" Yura let out a laugh, a real one. It was like music to Chan's ears, hearing her laugh made him happy, and he was no longer oblivious to it.

"what? this vibe makes me wanna talk about something deep" He shrugged his shoulders, looking over at the still smiling Yura, sitting in a criss-crossed position.

"i really hate it when you're right, but whatevs." Chan chuckled at her statement as she took a dramatic deep breath.

For some reason, the moonlight really was making it easier to vent, and just let everything out, it built a comforting space for the two.

"honestly Chan, i don't even fucking know. . ." She started, and as much as Chan wanted to converse, he simply kept his mouth shut and listened to the best of his ability.

"it's like, i really love josh so fucking much, but when we broke up, it was like nothing happened? But the more time passed, i felt like empty dude. Like i wanted to run back to the douchebag. And as much as i hate him, i can't help but let him sneak into my thoughts."

"you deserve someone better Yurie, you really do." Chan said the moment Yura turned to face him, the wind blowing through her hair.

"who? You" She laughed, trying her best to tease the boy.

"I mean, yeah"

"you're fucking crazy" Yura continued laughing, but the moment she noticed Chan not budging an inch, no emotion on his face, she stopped.

"dude . . . are you being serious or something?" She asked, and the once carefree environment had now turned serious in the blink of an eye.

"yeah, i am." Yura scoffed at the shock, and struggled to make out a single word.

"You never noticed right, that i like you?" Chan continued before Yura could have a chance to respond.

"it was in highschool i think, when i started liking you. And when you got with hyung, it hurt. . like really bad. But at this point, i just want you to be happy, and i'm willing to stand by and watch if it means i can see you smile." As Chan let out everything he had been holding in for years, he found himself smiling. Not crying, not sad, just smiling as he stared into the deep night.

"Chan."

"sorry, i said too much, you don't have to like me back . . i just wanted to get that off my chest." He looked down at the beach towel they were sitting on, not wanting to face Yura directly.

"No Chan, look at me" She softly demanded, making the shy boy hold direct eye contact.

"Let's give it a try." Chan looked obviously confused.

"i mean um, relationship. Y'know, i think i was so blinded by Joshua, that i failed to realize what what right in front of me. And i don't really feel like letting you go."

"You don't know how fucking long i've been waiting for you to say that."