𝙭𝙫.

𝘅𝘃. 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

"I'll be going. And please, try not to go anywhere for a while."

"yeah, i mean i'm not a dumbass"

"oh really? Thought you were"

" aha. ha. ha. You're fucking hilarious" Yura said in a monotone voice before forcefully shoving Joshua out her apartment, playfully slamming the door on him.

As she turned away from the now locked door, her phone rang.

"YOOO"

"I missed you so much!" Although Yura could sense the satire-ness in his voice, she didn't really care, she knew she'd done the same thing to him oh so many times before.

"anyways what's up channie"

"you have a shit ton to explain"

"oh yeah, forgot about that."

"FORGOT? HOW DO U- ugh anyways"
"You up for a mall trip?" Yura contemplated her answer, remembering what Jisoo had told her less than a minute ago.

"yeah i'll go"

"you better prepare your apology"

"uhuh whatevs, see you chan" She hung up on him. She knew she shouldn't really go out while the news of her 'relationship' was still on the surface, especially with another member of the same group, but she really couldn't care less. They'd wear masks anyways, and if anything happened, pure facts could't not convince.

Yura stared at the post button for a good 30 seconds. She had tried avoiding the internet for a few days as she wasn't sure of the public's response. But, why should she have to stop her happiness because people can't accept the fact their 'idol' is in a relationship?

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
. .