𝙞.

𝗶. 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁

"GET UR BIG ASS OUT OF MY WAY!"

"HAH LOSER!"

"UGH SHUT UP YOU DINOSAUR!" Yura absolutely refused to accept a defeat by her one and only frenemy. Sure she had lost every single match so far but she was not about to loose again. The girl crossed her arms, angrily flinging herself back on the couch.

"It's okay" Chan said, consoling her satirically.
"Not everyone can be as great and wonderful as me," he pat yura on the back, chuckling at his best friend's offended face.

Lee Chan, better known as Dino, and Min Yura have been friends ever since the day they became seat mates in their first year of highschool. Yes Dino was almost a year younger than her but after transferring to the Korean school system from California she got moved to Chan's grade. Are they arch nemesis' or friends? It's a good mix.

"I'm leaving," the girl said as she rolled her eyes and dramatically got up from the couch, throwing her phone towards it. She didn't feel like checking whether she missed the couch or not.

"This is your house though?"

"I know dumb dumb, I'm going to the bathroom," she said, once again rolling her eyes towards Chan and angrily making her way to the bathroom.

He sat there for about 30 seconds before he eyed Yura's phone, it had a cutesy bear phone case.

Chan swiped the phone and turned his back towards the entrance to the bathroom, trying his best to be slick or whatever. He immediately guessed her password-- and no she didn't tell him, but he's known for the longest time and just kept it his own secret.

Slightly hesitating to continue on with his mission, he remembered that one time she went through his phone 2 years ago.

"karma's a bitch"

His eyes went straight to the message app icon on her home screen and he quickly tapped it. Chan peered through, had a little laugh and did one more thing before the bathroom door loudly burst open and Yura's angry stomps were now replaced with skips.

Dino threw Yura's phone similar to the way she did and pretended to immerse himself in a random magazine which unknowing to him was basically full of female thirst traps.

"My guy, are you horny or something?"

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL NO" Yura's face showed she was not buying his whines but regardless she snatched the magazine out of his hands.

"Oh I gotta go, I have last minute practice." Chan exclaimed, standing up from his place on the fluffy couch.

"Oh thank the heavens."

"fuck you"

"yes please"

Chan paused in his tracks, "ok that's my cue, I'm out!" He said, jogging his way to and out the door.

"Offer's still on the table!"

𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀