𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

"Come on babe you know the media it's-"

"You know what? You've been really fucking annoying, just quit it with the babe act." Yura looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Since day 1 you were a nuisance. I was being nice because I was starting to feel bad about this whole thing but no. You can't appreciate shit." Yura's jaw dropped words unable to escape her trembling lips.

Chan was right.
He was 100% right

"Please get the fuck out of my apartment." With every few syllables, she took a step towards him. Her voice broke a few times and she cursed it for not allowing herself to play up the tough facade.

He laughed, seemingly amused. "Gladly. I'm done trying, you're too stubborn so it's not worth it. Plus, Seventeen's fame has been skyrocketing since that dating rumor so we can just release the breakup news and have them play me as the victim in a few days." He spoke as if the moment meant quite literally nothing to him. The words stood engraved in Yura's mind as Jisoo slammed the door of the apartment, so loud the entire building likely heard it.

No, this wasn't sincere. She assured herself it wasn't. Maybe it was like in those Kdramas and he was threatened or something? Her mind looked for countless reasons why this would be happening, but nothing made sense.

She refused to believe that Jisoo was acting exactly like those whom he 'strived' to protect her from only a few weeks ago. What bullshit was that?

Her mind went immediately to her conversation with Chan the other day and how he had predicted exactly this. But no, Yura had decided to blindly defend the manipulative person whom she treated as her lover.

She then chuckled. How stupid was he? They had only been dating a little while yet Jisoo couldn't even last with his fake personality. The humor that Yura found in the situation made her feel a bit better though something was still off.

The girl noticed herself not crying, not feeling a sense of longing. It was as if nothing had happened. Almost like Joshua had never even entered her apartment let alone her life. As Yura slumped herself into her couch, she realized that the greyness in emotions she felt was all the evidence she needed.

A buzz from her phone broke through the tense environment and she unlocked it to see a message from Chan. She didn't even skim over the message, instead, Yura switched her phone off. This was enough for today, more than enough. The exact last thing she wanted to do was stress herself. Reading the message from Chan—no matter what it stated—would do further damage to her mental state.

It was a night full of thinking, that was more than certain.