𝙭𝙞.

𝘅𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟰 𝘆𝗮

"I just want you to know it wasn't my id-"

"no no, save your sorries. Look, it's not a horrible deal anyway"

"Really?"
They were now sitting in the empty lobby of the Pledis building, reflecting on the past scene. Jisoo was surprised at Yura's response upon hearing the deal. He expected her to lash out, and storm out of the room. But then again, that's what he thought the other night, and she once again defied his expectations.

"really. I don't think he would let me go that easily anyway."

"I'm still sorry. You'll probably have to go through so much and-"

"HONG JISOO. save it. What's done is done. I accepted it, you should too. Plus, we can just explain the whole situation to your members, so that they don't get the wrong idea."

"I should've known better"

"I'm the one who asked you, I should've known better. Now we just have to clean up our mess."

"you're too nice"

"I know"

It was such a bizarre situation, and for Yura to be so chill about it, relieved Jisoo. He was, in fact, feeling lucky to be in this with someone like her. She would comply for 6 months, then it would be over with and they could continue their "friendship" in secret, done deal. But of course, the tension was still in Jisoo's mind and he was having more trouble than Yura, morally.

"Oh, I should probably get going," Yura muttered, looking at her watch.

"Should I drive you?"

"I mean sure, if you're up for it."

"It's the least I could do" Yura only smiled at his response. He sort of felt bad anyway. So, even though she was hesitant, she complied and followed Jisoo through the cold halls of the Pledis building all the way to the idol parking lot.

"Damn my guy!" He only stared at her in confusion.

"What a flex."

"fle- oh my car"

"' Oh my car' yes dumbass," she retorted, mocking him and then flicking his forehead.

Jisoo chuckled before opening the door for her. Yura did a curtsy as she entered the car, laughing her head off with the man to her right.

. . .

"So, what are you doing anything after this? I mean it's already midnight so I would hope you'd go to sleep but I don't wanna assume at this point." He said, trying to make small talk with the girl to his right as he stared at the empty road in front of him.

"Well, I'm not sure. I feel too awake right now so I might just pull an all-nighter" Yura explained, shrugging.

"please go to sleep yura, it's not good for you to stay up" His eyes were still on the road, but his free arm was now resting on the center console.

"since when did you care so much Joshy?" Yura asked with a sly look on her face, inching herself closer to his face to tease him.

"shouldn't I care about my girlfriend?"

"hey hey buddy, what happened to It's just a deal huh?"