Future : Training

Start from the beginning

She frowned. "I had someone in the past mention that it would be a good style for me as well but..." The girl looked down at her hands. "I don't have the upper body strength to throw people or bring them down like that." she commented. Hibari smiled at her and Miki couldn't stop chuckling. "Your highness, your future self fights using this style. Think about it with your boots and flames." Miki pointed out to her. Hibari placed his hand on her head then kneeled down and smiled at her. "Little one. Try. If it's still that much of a struggle then we will think of something else, but I promise it'll be easy for you." he assured her. Sakura found herself blushing and standing up straight. "O-okay." she agreed. Miki nodded to Hibari who stood up and nodded back.

"Sir." Tetsuya called him. "Right." Hibari said. "I need to go. I'll see you tonight Sakura. Don't wait up for me." he warned her then left. Tetsuya bowed to her and followed his leader out. Sakura watched them leave before she turned and looked at Miki.

"Ready?" Miki asked her. "Yes." she told him. Then went at it again. Miki was going to show her in real situations, not ones that could be predicted. He no longer started fighting fair. He grabbed her ankle and held her there above the ground. "Your underwear is only a distraction for those who are perverts but against someone like me, what do you do?" he asked her as she squirmed. She hung there. "I could increase the flames and burn your hand." "Yes. What else?" he continued to push her. She looked around. Then using her core strength she lifted herself up and grabbed his arm that was holding her ankle then threw her whole strength back towards the ground. Miki lost his footing and the princess used her other hand to hold herself. Her other foot held Miki by his waist, sending him over her. Using the last body part she forced Miki behind her, sending him into the wall and ending up as a cartwheel where his body was the ground instead.

Miki got up and looked at the princess shocked. "YES! JUST LIKE THAT YOUR HIGHNESS." He cheered loudly. Sakura blushed. It wasn't that hard. She looked at her hands. "I can do it." she said. Miki nodded and once more they continued.

Hibari finished what was needed with Tsunayoshi for the day. He headed to check on the princess and was pleased to see Miki holding her down with an arm behind her back only for her to increase her flames and slam him on his back. "Perfect." Hibari commented then turned to leave.

"Sir you aren't going to stay with her?" Tetsuya asked him. "No. I cannot afford to get attached otherwise my past self would get jealous. Besides, Miki is taking care of it. He will bring out Sakura's true power. She will become the Yakuza Queen that she's always dreamed of with him. I will hold her back with my need to keep her safe. This is enough." he explained. Tetsuya looked sad at his boss's head. He wanted to say something but he knew there were no words. "I believe Saku-sama will return." he assured him. Hibari stopped in his steps but didn't say anything before continuing leaving Tetsuya there.

Sakura was taking a break to spend time with Adult Hibari. It was also something he didn't mind as the girl read up on the boxes and rings and flames. Hibari had decided to share all the information he had received with her since she was quick to understand things. She sat across from him as he enjoyed the tea.

Just then Tetsuya entered. "Kyo-san, Sakura-san. We've received word from Italy that the man we've marked is on the move." Tetsuya explained his interruption. Sakura looked up from her papers and looked over at Tetsuya. "Is he coming here?" Hibari asked, causing the girl to look up at him. "We don't know that yet. But, we can't afford to be careless. Should we let Sawada and the others know about this too?" Tetsuya explained. Sakura looked over at Tetsuya while he talked, then looked back at Hibari for his answer. "Take care of it. We should have a photo of that one?" He commanded as he looked down at the girl. "We managed to capture one photo of him with Hibird." Tetsuya explained. Sakura looked at Hibari. "Keep reading. If he heads out I'll have you go with him." he told her and went back to drinking his tea. There was no need for her to be around Tsunayoshi and his crowd.

A couple of hours later...

Sakura saw Hibari pull out his phone. His face twitched and she scoffed. "Anything interesting from Tetsuya-san?" she asked him. "Chrome is here." he answered her simply. Sakura sat up and looked at him trying to read his face as he put away his phone.

Five days...he thought to himself despite Sakura trying to read his face. She was ready. If they were to be raided he wouldn't worry about her too much but that bi-colored box was still annoying him. "Sakura." he opened his eyes to look at her. "In five days, be prepared for battle." he told her. She blinked confused but nodded her head.

Hibari looked over at the door. "Enter." he said, only to be greeted by Tetsuya, bringing news from the other side. Sakura got up and went to sit next to Hibari as Tetsuya gave his report. "In my opinion, I think it was Rokudo Mukuro who brought the news about Chrome to the Varia. Sasagawa Ryohei will come here after Sawada makes his decisions. Before that, do you want to meet with Chrome Dokuro?" Sakura looked up at Hibari. A hint of jealousy of him going to see Chrome.

He sensed her insecurity and met her eyes as he asked Tetsuya. "It's fine. Mukuro is no longer there, right?" "Yes, most likely...another thing, Kyo-san, we've identified the man Chrome met in Italy. His name is Guido Greco, age 17, Italian. He's a vicious criminal who murdered 15 people. It seems that he escaped from prison a year ago." "Wait, that sounds like..." Sakura looked over at Tetsuya. "Heh, isn't that just like him?" Hibari asked them both as he placed his hand on Sakura's head. "Yes...the former Mukuro also did the same."

Hibari looked at the time. "It's time to go beat up a little herbivore." Hibari announced. Sakura pouted but he smiled at her. "I'll be back tonight. Continue reading and spar with Miki if you need to stretch your legs." he told her. She nodded her head and went back to reading his research on boxes.

As Sakura waited for Hibari's return a thought crossed her mind. She paused and sat up and looked over at Miki. "Miki, can I ask you something?" He looked over at her and nodded his head. "Anything your highness." "What happened to Yuna?" Miki went stiff and quiet. It was clear that he was pondering on how to answer the question. A deep sigh and then he said, "She died I think about three years ago. I'm not sure what happened between you two but after high school you two just drifted apart. You stopped talking and the next thing we knew she had died in an accident." he explained. Sakura frowned and looked down at her hands. She couldn't even think of what would cause her and Yuna to drift apart. Why would they stop being friends... "Thanks" she said and went back to reading. She would take this information back to the past with her and protect Yuna at all costs.

Hibari intended to train Tsunayoshi but when he got to the other side he immediately knew what was wrong. He had sensed it from the universe. Something had happened to Mukuro. If Mukuro wasn't around that meant the Vongola was missing their mist guardian. He rushed to the hospital side. "Forgive me Sakura." he whispered knowing if she found out she'd be jealous and or upset.

Hibari helped Chrome recover but now he knew one thing for sure. He would be sending his wife's past self to the center of the battle. She would need more of her Yakuza blood than what she already possessed. No freaking out. Killing those who tried to stop her. Fearlessness. He was sending her to her death. He walked past the office just in time to hear Tsunayoshi agree to raid in five days. In five days... He went to meet the boy in the training room.