CHAPTER 24

A/N: This chapter is mainly about texting👍

DAFE JAMUIKE DESMOND

I hated the raining season. It reminded it of mum and as if that was not enough, the smell of rain made me sick.

I sat on my bed. I was on the phone and I was reading the chats on the WhatsApp group chat of my set mates.

Sassylipstick: Congratulations Leo and Jasmine

Badguy😎: The rest of us nko?

Sassylipstick: Abeg, rest. Who know you

Ayodeji: 😂

Badguy: Babe me?😔

Sassylipstick: Mtcheww

Jasflower: @sassylipstick thank you.

Ola: SS3 children say yh yh

Sassylipstick: @Ola yh yh

Badguy: @Ola yh yh

Ayodeji: @Ola yh yh

Zara: Yh yh

I went to my private message with Ola. I saw some unread messages. There was a photo which had been set to view once, it was a photo of me during our badging. I was grinning like a kid at their favourite candy store.

Ola: See how you look like

Me: Stalker

Ola: Abeg koshi.
Ola: Get ready to pay me my 50k

Me: Ehn! Which 50k?

Ola: See this nigga o. The bet!

Me: Ooo. I even forgot about that one
Me: Buh Guy is this how you want to dupe me, it's 20k not 50k

Ola: Ehn?! Wetin u talk. Abeg no dey play rough play with me

Me: Be like say you never ready, I wan go offline

Ola: Guy I no dey like this kain thing. Na 50k u talk na.

Me: Oya anyhow, u neva even start, u are already talking of the money

Ola: Says who, this will be the second one now

Me:  When did the first one happen

Ola: The mystery girl party na

Me: Mystery girl?

Ola: The one I kissed

Me: Oooo
Me: That is not a party and I'm not counting it. I already told you that.

Ola: C A P
Ola: I'm throwing another party, before we resume school. 

Me: I don't care about anything you do. Do what ever you like

Ola: When it's ready I'll send you the details. It's gonna be medddd!

Me: Yh, cool.

I turned my mobile data off and brought out my notepad, the last lyrics I wrote staring at me. It brought back so many painful memories but at least I hadn't seen Miss homewrecker since that day. I was trying to add a beat to it.

After 20 minutes and no positive results I ditched it and turned my mobile data on already frustrated. Dad had cut me off the WiFi of the house which was a very childish act if you ask me.

The first notification I got was from my class group. The name had been changed from 'SS2H COMMERCIAL STUDENTS' to 'SS3H COMMERCIAL STUDENTS'

The rest of the messages mainly came from the set group chat. Jasmine and Leo had been made the only admins. Everyone from our set was on the set group.

'Message from Bros before hoes'

Ehn? Which one is this now

Kel_king: @Ola, what kind of name is this now

Ola: E make abi?

Badguy😎: It make abeg

Ola: Na our group na, everybody na admin, change am if you want

Kel_king: How many people are on this group sef?

Ola: Just the seven of us.

Badguy😎: Seven ke? Who's the seventh person?

Kel_king: Who's @Desmond

Ola: Ode, who else? Desmond in my class na

Badguy😎: He has being reading the chats since, he doesn't want to talk😒

Ola: Abeg free my guy

I immediately left the chat, funniest thing was that I didn't even know most of the people on the group and we were supposed to be 'bros'. I left whatsApp and went to instagram. My page still remained the way it has always been

0 followers 0 following 0 posts

Social media had just never being my thing. I just didn't fancy the idea of sharing my life to the whole world, maybe one day I might finally get the motivation and inspiration to do it.

Yet another notification popped up on my screen from WhatsApp and I rolled my eyes and tapped on it. I had been added to series of groups and I saw various hi's and hey's on my dm from unknown numbers. They were obviously people from my school that got my number from the groups I had been added to.

I didn't want to ignore them but I didn't have the strength to start answering their hi's with heys or whatsoever. I simply just began to archive all the groups I had been added to, not even bothering to look at the names properly or see what they were about.

I was about to turn of my phone due to the numerous notifications that were just popping up until I finally saw one that looked important.

'Ambassadors 2k24'

The principal was on the group and he was the only admin. Not even the few teachers nor the vice-principal were admins. Another notification popped up.

'Where ambassadors can breathe😌'

Rick: Ambassadors oya breatheeee😂

Various stickers, gifs and emojis representing them 'breathing', then laughing emojis followed. Then the first fight of the group.

Who would be admin?

They ended up making all the heads of the department the admins, which included me. What is with people and wanting to be the admin of a group?

A new message came in

+234 **********: I hope you have not forgotten about the message I sent to you

I froze.

♧♧♧

A/N: I hope you have not forgotten about the mystery message.

Sorry for the late update. At this point ehn, I can just update anytime. This chapter is also not edited so......

Toodles♥