CHAPTER 7

ERIATA ADESUWA AMELIA

"Are you not coming, you are wasting my time oo" the junior girl said and started walking away and I hurridly followed her "I thought you would be looking at me like lukemon, nonsense"
My stomach grumbled but it had to wait, this was more important. I made my way towards SS3C, Mopelola's class.

Suprisingly the junior girl just entered without knocking while I had to knock before I was allowed to enter. When I entered the class, my eyes had already sort out Mopelola. She was on her seat surrounded by her friends and the junior girl was sitting on her lap, they were all laughing about something.

"S..Senior M...Mopelola?" I called out nervously and the junior girl laughed
"So you can be scared? Lola, do you know that when I went to call her, she and her friend were forming attitude for me?"
"Wow! Is that so Anike? Don't worry mummy will deal with her" she said then turned her gaze towards me "kneel down!"
I didn't waste time to comply and Mopelola laughed.

"Nike baby, go for your break. I want to deal with her properly" Mopelola said but the so called Anike shaked her head indicating otherwise.
"I want to watch how mummy deals with her" she said and a wicked look appeared across her face

Like mother, like daughter

"If you wish so" she replied then she turned to face me again "follow me"
I hurridly stood up and followed her and the stupid Anike girl out of the class. Nobody cared, everyone thought Mopelola was just like a regular boss but they didn't know it was anything far from normal.

She lead me to an empty classroom and when the three of us entered she locked the door. My whole body shook with fear. I wasn't one to be scared of people infact I didn't fear anyone, the only thing I could say I have is respect towards people but Mopelola was different. She was scary, she was a monster.

I didn't even wait for her to say anything before I already knelt down, after all this wasn't the first time.
"Do you know why you are here?" She asked and I shaked my head indicating I didn't and that was my first mistake because a hot slap immediately landed on my face and the impact left my head spinning

"Use your mouth!" She shouted
"No" I said
"No?"
"No senior"
"No?"
"No..... ma"
"Good"

"Well then I will tell you. Today my biology teacher punished me. Do you know why?" As soon as the question left her mouth my body began to shake in fear and I feared I was going to have a panic attack. I knew the reason why and I didn't need anybody to tell me. It was something about her assignment. She had given me her biology assignment to do before we went home for the holiday and I tried my best to do it, it was difficult because those topics had not been taught to us.

"He flogged me in front of the whole class because I failed four"

Four? Out of twenty questions

"Now whose fault is that?" She asked

Yours bitch! For dumping a whole load of jargons which I couldn't even understand on my head

"Mine ma" I replied and she smiled
"Good and now I heard that you were rude to my sugarpie" she said referring to Anike "so will you blame me if I punish you?"
"No ma"
"Good, Anike bring the cane. Take off your blazers"
I took off my blazers while praying to God to allow me to survive this without having a panic attack.
"Take off you shirts" she said and I looked at her shocked "do you want me to repeat myself?"
"No ma" I said and took off my shirts, thankfully I was wearing a singlet
"Take it all off until I see your bare back" she said and this time tears were already dancing in my eyes
"I can't..." I tried to say but another hot slap landed on my face but the only difference was that it was Anike who slapped me.