CHAPTER 18

A/N: Hey, I'm back, I'm not through with editing though, half way I got tired but I can't leave you guys hanging so here's an update, also I'm trying to speed things up so we can enter the main story which starts when they begin SS3.

ERIATA ADESUWA AMELIA

The exams were fast approaching, that didn't change anything though. People could still be seen loitering, chatting and using their phones, which by the way were not allowed at least during school hours.

The motivational speeches we received daily at the assembly were becoming intense. Topics like, 'Examination malpractice' and the likes were what they focused on.

I couldn't really care less, I hadn't began reading despite the fact that exam was next week but it was really not my fault.

Senior Mopelola was back and although she hadn't done any intense thing yet, she bombarded me with notes and assignments that I rarely even had time for mine.

Dad had since been trying to talk to me about what happened weeks ago but I wasn't going to spill so I guess he just gave up. Mum had been..... well..... mum.

Bola had still refused to talk to me about what had happened during the cut, but at least now she was back to her cheerful nature. I think it even increased.

Sophia moods swings were just getting worse, one day she would be all happy and excited, telling us about one thing or the other that had happened to her and the next day she would be gloomy and snobbish towards everyone to the point that it had began to annoy me.

I flipped the page of the Biology textbook that I was reading, Senior Mopelola had told me to read a whole three chapters of the gigantic textbook and summarise it for her. We had not been thought any of these, only a few.

I tried to look at it from the bright side though, at least when I'm in SS3 I would be way above the class in almost all my subjects so it was really a win win.

I heard a yawn and my head turned towards Sophia whose head was on a textbook, she was sleeping soundly. Honestly, she looked so peaceful in her sleep that it was hard to believe that this was the same Sophia that I knew.

Bola had long wondered off with Itohan, I wonder if they went to read. I turned to the next page of the textbook when someone fell on me, at least that is what it felt like.

"Suwaaa!" Chiamaka shouted disconnecting from her so called hug "Omo I have gist for you o"
"Don't call me that, I hate it" I said feeling annoyed
"But Bola calls you that naw"

Ehn are you her?

"Anyways, forget that one. The gist" she sat down on a chair close to mine "omo it's my class mates o. They've done dubbing formation"
"Isn't that what they always do?" I said not interested in what she was saying.

Examination malpractice a.k.a dubbing was a normal thing in secondary schools and not even KentWood was able to escape it. Even after all the preaching they do during the assemblies, people still did examination malpractice.

I didn't really care. I didn't do examination malpractice, I had my reasons.

"No o. They are more serious this time. After school tomorrow, they are going to sneak into the principal's office and steal some examination papers. Then they'll photocopy it and drop it back"

Wow

"What about the security cameras?" I asked, now interested
"That is Michael's job. They've planned everything, omo this exam is going to be hot" I stared at her already finding loopholes in this their plan but instead of telling her I just asked "Are you going to be part?"