CHAPTER 10

A/N: Shout out to beinggx. Check out her book 'Citrus'. I was really confused on who's POV will best suit this chapter but I finally decided on....

EDUVIE EFUA ARIETH

One week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, 604,800 seconds and 604,800,000 milliseconds

That's how long I had to wait for this so called "hangout" with Levi. Infact it wasn't one week, it was 6 days but who cares. My excitement grew with every second, minute, hour and day that passed. Yes, I knew this wasn't a date but a girl can only as much dream.

I looked at my self in the mirror again for like the hundredth time. My dressing was totally casual, a black ripped jeans and a white crop top with a blue jean jacket as well as my white 'naked wolf' sneakers. I made sure I looked causal, I didn't have makeup on except from the little lip gloss on my lips.

Number 4 invisible rule, never dress to impress on the first date. Especially if you are playing hard to get. In my own case, especially if the guy made it clear that it is 'not' a date.

I sprayed my perfume..... again then I put my phone as well as everything I'll need in a purse. Levi told me to meet him up at Golden rose.

Of course this is not a date so he couldn't pick me up.

I know he said I should bring my friends but I really wanted us to have our own personal space and I hope he didn't bring someone too. I picked up my purse and went down to meet my driver. Mum and dad were not home.
"Golden Rose" I simply told him and entered the car and he immediately entered to and drove off.

When we finally reached the place it was already 6:30 and I was nervous as fuck. I got down from the car and told him to wait for me and I entered inside.

He had messaged me on whatsapp the exact place he would be and it by the pool sector. You see, Golden rose was a combination of different things, a restaurant, a bar, and amusement park, you name it.

I walked over to the pool section to see Levi in all his glory, he was dressed in all white. From his hoodie to his ripped jeans and his dope sneakers. He looked divine but..... he wasn't alone. A whole bunch of my school mates were here with him and when I meant a whole bunch, I meant a whole bunch.

He seemed to notice me as he waved and started walking over to me.
"Hey" he said casually
"Hey" my voice sounded strained, was I angry, like I mean I had all the right to be. I thought he wanted to spend time with me as in only me but guess I was wrong.

"It's pretty loud" I said sarcasm dripping venomously from my words and he seemed to noticed it to.
"Well yeah, I didn't think this much people would show up. I only invited a few of my friends trust me and then they invited theirs, and they invited theirs and ..." he trailed off and I raised up a questioning eyebrow "Geez Arieth, if looks could kill"

No sorry?

"Anyways some girls from other schools are here as well. You need to see Jovian High girls, smoking hot" he said dramatically
Ouch!
I looked at Levi and I wished I never came here in the first place. It was just too obvious, he didn't like me. He was clearly taking his time to friend zone me
"Levi I just want to have a drink" I replied tiredly.

"It's weird" he suddenly said
"What?" I asked
"No one calls me that, just call me Ola"

Well I think Levi suites you better

"Okay Ola" I replied stressing on the Ola and he held my hands and lead me to his group of friends
"Hey guys my babe has arrived ooo" Levi shouted and I internally blushed
Screw me
"But I thought I was your babe now" Bianca, a girl from Ola's class whined and I fought the urge to bawl her eyes out.