Arisu is love with me part-3

Start from the beginning

Arisu, now bearing the rosy hues of a love-struck maiden, stepped forward, placing herself between the crowd and Akira. Her usually stern features softened, and she spoke in a firm, passionate voice that echoed through the corridor.

"He's not a monster," Arisu said, her gaze never leaving Akira's. "He was just protecting me."

The crowd fell silent, taken aback by the conviction in Arisu's words. Even in the face of such harsh criticism, she stood by Akira without wavering.

Despite her earnest defense, Arisu's words did little to quell the murmuring crowd. A ripple of disbelief moved through the onlookers, their whispers filling the air with skeptical chatter. The affection in her eyes, the fervor in her voice - none of it seemed to have the desired effect.

Arisu's heart pounded in her chest as she stood firm, her determined gaze sweeping over the sea of faces. She refused to back down. She was fully aware that this situation was hardly ideal, and the wave of skepticism felt almost suffocating. Yet, she felt a newfound resolve solidifying within her. She wouldn't let this incident taint the image of the man she loved.

Despite the commotion, Akira remained quiet. He appeared unfazed by the chaos his actions had incited, his expression as unreadable as ever. The silence was abruptly broken when a harsh voice rang out, "This isn't over, Akira!"

Arisu clenched her fists. It was clear that this was far from over, and the road ahead was going to be an uphill battle. But no matter what, she was ready to stand by Akira, come what may.

Without wasting a moment, Arisu grabbed Akira's arm and began dragging him away from the scene. The chatter of the crowd faded as they moved further away, replaced by the rhythmic click-clack of Arisu's shoes against the polished school floors.

"Arisu, what are you--" Akira began, but he was quickly silenced by the determined look on Arisu's face.

"No questions," she said firmly, guiding him through the familiar hallways of the school.

Their journey was swift and uneventful, and soon they were standing in front of Arisu's room. Letting go of Akira's arm, she quickly unlocked the door and ushered him inside, ensuring to close and lock the door behind them.

In the silence of her room, Arisu let out a sigh of relief. They were safe...for now. She turned to look at Akira, her expression softening.

"Are you okay, Akira?" she asked, concern lacing her voice.

In a surprising attempt to comfort Akira, Arisu began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Her movements were calm and deliberate, her gaze never leaving Akira's. "I... I want to make you feel better, Akira," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Akira was taken aback by Arisu's unexpected action. "Arisu, wait..." he began, raising his hands in a halting motion. However, before he could continue, a loud knock sounded on the door.

"Arisu, are you in there?" a familiar voice asked from the other side of the door. The sudden interruption caused Arisu to stop, a blush quickly spreading across her face.

"I'll... I'll be right there," she called back, quickly rebuttoning her blouse and smoothing her hair. She shot Akira an apologetic look before heading to the door to see who their unexpected guest was.

As soon as Arisu opened the door, Kamuro was standing there with a blank expression, "Arisu, what were you--"

Before Kamuro could finish her sentence, Arisu's fist had connected with her face, causing her to blink in surprise. Kamuro remained unfazed despite the punch, staring back at Arisu with a perplexed expression.

"Baka!" Arisu exclaimed, attempting to push Kamuro away, but Kamuro was like a brick wall, unmoving. "You... you're interrupting!"

"Arisu..." Kamuro began, but was cut off as Arisu pointed a finger at her, a look of anger and frustration on her face.

"You... you dumb, unfeeling ice queen!" Arisu shouted, her face red as she took a step back, her hand reaching out to take Akira's. "Can't you see? You're interrupting an important moment!"

Kamuro blinked, looking between Akira and Arisu, a look of understanding slowly spreading across her face. "Oh," was all she said, backing away from the door, an amused smile playing on her lips as she turned to leave. "I'll leave you two alone, then."

Once the door clicked shut behind Kamuro, Arisu turned her attention back to Akira, a determined look in her eyes. "Now, where were we?" she asked, her voice softer than before, a gentle smile playing on her lips.

Taking a step towards him, Arisu reached up to delicately trace her fingers down the side of Akira's face, her touch as light as a feather. Akira looked down at her, his heart pounding in his chest. The air between them was thick with anticipation as Arisu moved in closer, her body pressed up against his. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with an intense mixture of desire and affection, and then...

The moment was interrupted by the sudden sound of a message notification from Akira's phone. The unexpected noise broke the spell that had descended upon the room, causing Arisu to step back, a slight blush on her face.

Akira fumbled to pull out his phone, apologizing for the interruption. The text was from Ryūen, an update on their earlier plan. As he started to respond, Arisu, seeming to regain her composure, walked over to her desk, picking up a file and flipping it open.

"Arisu, Ryūen has been doing this kind of thing for a while. It's nothing personal, he just loves to cause trouble," Akira said, looking at Arisu's irritated expression. He was amused by her reaction, it was another new side to her that he hadn't seen before.

"Baka Ryūen!" Arisu muttered under her breath, her fingers tightening on the file she was holding. But then, she looked up at Akira, her irritation fading away as she met his gaze.

There was a moment of silence as they looked at each other, a strange tension hanging in the air between them. Akira broke it first, giving Arisu a small, reassuring smile. "Well, I don't mind spending more time with you, Arisu. Let's continue what we were doing, shall we?"

He meant it to be a casual comment, a lighthearted way to steer the conversation back to their work. But as he watched Arisu's eyes widen slightly, her cheeks turning a faint pink, he realized that his words might have carried a different implication. Yet before he could correct himself, Arisu gave him a small nod, a shy smile playing on her lips. "Yes, let's," she replied, her voice barely a whisper.