Arjun : They should come any time soon.

Valandra : I can't believe I am saying this but are you missing Chitra that much?

Arjun : Urvi is also coming.

Valandra : So is Chitra.

Arjun : Yeah she is but thats not the point. I mean Duryodhan bhai is also happy.

Duryodhan : My sister is coming today.

Bhanumati : The only one who loves me.

Me : You have a son and a husband. And your son does anything you say.

Duryodhan : Bhanu and bhabhi please don't start again. Why can't we be a family without screaming?

Karn : Years ago it would you three screaming at each other. We did do a good thing sending Sakuni away. He is not invited right?

Renu : He is there for the garden party.

Me : WHy?

Renu : he is close to Duhsala and I heard they are talking about his son and Duhsala's wedding.

Me : Why is everything about weddings suddenly?

Yudhisthir : What do you mean?

Me : Urvi and Karn. Arjun and Chitra. Duhsala and that rando prince.

Yudhisthir : Arjun and Chitra have been married for years.

Me : I know and suddenly he is missing her.

Arjun : I have question do my wives just take turns being jealous of each other and still stay close?

Uloopi : Thats because in the end of the fight we are reminded that you are a big jerk who steal girls sarees.

Arjun : I do not.

Me : Oh Brinhalla I caught you stealing my saree.

Arjun : i was keeping the dresses in order. I can't deal with you anymore.

All of us laughed. Exactly that time the carriages came. First a prince got down from his horse he directly went and took blessings from Karn.

Karn : Be happy. Drau this is Dhirsthduyman. Our youngest brother.

Since I Suthakarma was hugging me I couldn't remove my hands as I was worried he would fall down, so I just nodded.

Dhirsthduyman neither seemed interested in talking or looking at me. Instead he started talking to Karn.

Exactly that time three princesses got down. One of them ran and hugged me, second one went and hugged Arjun and third went and hugged Bhanumati.

me : I missed you too Chitra. My gosh you look different.

Arjun : I missed you a lot Urvi but you are crushing me.

Bhanumati : I MISSED YOU!

Chitra : That was loud. This must be Suthakarma. Hello.

Suthakarma turned and looked at Chitra. I don't know what he saw because he started crying loudly.

Me : He must be sleepy.

Chitra smiled. I slowly tried to calm him down and succeeded.

Chitra : Weird I don't know why he is scared of me.

Dhirsthduyman : Maybe he saw the inside reality of you and got scared.

Chitra : Shut up or I will burn you alive.

Burn him alive?

Dhirsthduyman : I am so scared.

Chitra gave him a look and the lamps around went out and came back again in a fraction of second. I looked at Uloopi who was hiding her laughter.

Dhirsthduyman : You tricks don't scare me.

Karn : Enough guys.

Me : I am really confused.

Chitra : He is such a jerk.

Dhirsthduyman : Oh darling don't be obsessed with me.

Chitra : I can't believe I am doing this. First of all I am married and second of all I would rather fall into a muddy pit than ever be obsessed with you. I am not like other princesses.

Dhirsthduyman didn't respond he just rolled his eyes.

Urvi : Don't bore bhabhi without your stupid talks.

Karn : How long has this been going on?

Urvi : Since we went there. Since Dhirsthduyman by mistakenly pushed Chitra.

Chitra : it was by purpose.

Dhirsthduyman : And four years ago.

Chitra : You also stole my bow.

Dhirsthduyman : I was giving it to the teacher to ask whose it was.

Chitra : Well jiji he is a liar and a big jerk.

Before Dhirsthduyman could speak Suthakarma again started crying.

Me : This one never stops.

Arjun came and took him from me and he started laughing.

Me : I give birth this one and he only loves his father.

Chitra : Its okay di you have me and I will never love Suthakarma's father.

Karn : Guys stop. Like actually shut up. You guys have irritated us enough. See Duhsala very silent.

Urvi : Thats because she is talking to Bhanu bhabhi. I think they are planning something.

Karn : They are just talking.

Urvi : You can't trust them.

Me : Lets go inside.

All three of them nodded.

Me : My evil sister in law can we go in.

Bhanumati : Right after you serious sister in law.

Chitra : Thats weird.

Duryodhan : Trust me. They get a lot weirder sometimes.